• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon: Oracle of Creation is still looking for reinforcement!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    M03gDF3.png

You may have remembered this project from long, long ago, where I was barely starting my game. It has been a good while since many from this site and from others have even heard about this. I know many of y'all think I left this project for dead, but as of this recent update, this is no longer the case. I will continue to work hard on this while working with many obstacles in life.

Pokémon: Oracle of Creation is based on the lore of the Pokémon series and the iceberg, using many pieces of such media as parts of the story and events throughout the game.

2VdMtMo.png

RKg7ZOa.png

Journey through the ancient Gennisi Region!

Current Plot (This may change sometime in development):
    Spoiler:

New and Existing Additions:

-A new region to explore, split into southern and northern parts
    -Over 900 Pokemon; this includes:
    *Pokémon from all 9 Generations
    *Mix of revamped beta Pokémon and Festival Pack Fakemon
    -New Mega Evolutions
    -New Gigantamax forms
    -Gennisian Forms
    -The exclusive UltimaGear, which provides many useful applications for your journey and with the professor's research, but most importantly will allow the use of Mega Evolution, Z-Power, and Dynamax in one device.
    -Advanced Hidden Grottos
    -A dungeon exploration system
    -Custom Abilites
    -Pokémon-related changes
    -Modular Quest System
    -PokéAdventures
    -HM Skills, replacing the use of HMs
    -Berry Pots
    -Challenge Mode, featuring level caps
    -And more!

Protagonists:
    0EGH3Lu.png
    6fZgMsF.png

Screenshots:
    ZRONLMk.png

Currently recruiting:

-Scripters for:
    *Menus
    *New features
    *Moves and abilities
    *Adapting and troubleshooting scripts
    *Creating new scripts and content
    *Etc.
    -Co-Developers
    -Spriters for:
    *Gen 4-style backsprites
    *Gen 6-style icons
    *Character graphics
    *VS. Trainer graphics
    *Following Pokemon graphics
    -Audio developers for Pokemon Cries

-Current Team:
    *AdaptingKaiju (Head Spriter)
    *AdamantiumBladez (Spriter)
    *LeGrenouilleRenard (Spriter and Promotional Aritst)
    *Voltorbflip (Co-Developer and Base Writer)
    *Devil Monster (Side Developer)
    *goochster (Beta Tester)
    *pizzatacoburger1234 (Beta Tester)
    *SomeAllay (Pokemon-related Scripter)
    *Bro2owen (Co-Scripter)
    *Angelcake (Composer)

Comment down below or contact me with:
    Discord: PorousMist#6445
    Relic Castle: Username - PorousMist
    Message via PokéCommunity Direct Messages

Currently made with Pokémon Essentials v20.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Game sounds epic I'm really experienced in testing Pokémon fan game. Btw my discord is pizzatacoburger1234#1195. If you need any testers be able to help but I might not be able to join any other discord servers right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    Hey Mist, I would love to help and get your project started!

I have experience with Essentials and tons of experience with writing. My biggest shortcoming is the art part of a game with limited experience in scripting (but I am learning Essentials scripting through Thundaga vids). I can create the world with the correct tileset and do simple events. (Here is a link with map examples I created using pokemon Reborn and Essential assets - https://imgur.com/a/LVPvgow )

My discord is Voltorbflip#5350 if you need it.

If you have room in your team, count me in!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2023
    Hello Porous Mist 326!
    I think your game is pretty cool. I am volunteering to be the beta tester of the game. I would be more than happy to test the game for you.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    Hello there!

I am interested in joining your team. I'd love to be both an art designer and a spriter! As an artist, I have experience in making art. Recently, I am starting to become a spriter. And frankly, most people say I am pretty good at it. So I want to test myself and join the team to improve YOUR project! I aint just a work person though, I am a team person. I don't really like a dry team, so I like to lift a team's spirits and be close with everyone while making a good product.

If you want to contact me, Use my discord LeGrenouilleRenard#9200 or my instagram @LeGrenouilleRenard . On my instagram, you may see some of my art. That may give you an idea on what kind of artist I am. As for sprites, I will personally show you my best. Hopefully I can join!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Updated the main post with our current team so far. The game is currently really in the need for more scripters for troubleshooting and etc, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Hello!
    I happened to come across this post as I was looking for a project to possibly help with. Reading the basics of the project from this post, along with the example of the Map you provided, this looks very interesting!

I've done quite a bit of fooling around and scripting new moves and abilities in Essentials. Usually it's building off of existing moves and abilities to make my own, though I have made a few things I'm genuinely proud of in the past. I can troubleshoot I've also done a small amount of writing and worldbuilding before, though I don't think I'm very experienced whatsoever.

If you decide to let me assist you with this Game, you can contact me at my discord, which is Bro2owen#3285.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Hey man! I am a writer and would absolutely love to help out. I tried contacting you via discord but your name didn't come up for me. Try mine @ MmaMakoa_ or twitter @MmaMakoa_ or comment any other reliable way of communicating to get the ball rolling.

Super excited and would love to talk more

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey man! I am a writer and would absolutely love to help out. I tried contacting you via discord but your name didn't come up for me. Try mine @ MmaMakoa_ or twitter @MmaMakoa_ or comment any other reliable way of communicating to get the ball rolling.

Super excited and would love to talk more

Well, what is your discord contacts? Let me try finding you then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Updated the main post. The game is now recruiting spriters for pokemon and trainers mentioned in the op.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Updated the main post again with extras I forgot. Also recruiting audio experts for pokemon cries now.

Back