• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Honey Trees

Years
  • So I haven't found any Honey Trees' tutorials for Pokémon Essentials that are recent or even up today.

And since I'm adding them into my fangame, I'd like to share with everyone how to do them ^^.

Okay, so first of all we have to create a Honey encounter, so you have to add those fields into each Array
    Spoiler:

Ok, now that we have created the EncounterType, we will create a script that will provoque a Honey Encounter.

Spoiler:

Now that we've done both things, here's the event, it has three pages, but you can make it up to four/five if you want the Pokémon to leave after the ate the honey.

Page 1:
    Spoiler:

Page 2:
    Spoiler:

Page 3:

Spoiler:

Okay so that's all you need to make one Honey Tree in Pokémon Essentials. If you want to see a version with a timer like on DPP I'll add it under this one ^^

Last edited:
    Back