• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Ghost Platinum

Years
  • Hello Everyone!!! 👋👋👋
    Lightning here,
    I am a newbie in "DS rom hackin' ''.
    So I have an idea to make a hack called "Pokemon Dark Ghost Platinum" or "Pkmn DGP" for short.
    I am trying to make the intro in blender.
    I mean that it will say "Pokemon Dark Ghost Platinum" but giratina will be there as it is.
    Well anyways....
    ◽◽◽◽◽
    I think that my starters will be riolu , munchlax and gible
    The region the story is taking place will be called "Mandapa: The region where there's happiness in nightmares"
    ◽◽◽◽◽
    And another reason for me to make this thread is that I want help for a EPIC text editor other than SDSME I know that it offers a text editor but I just can't do a thing with it..... If y'all insist on SDSME then please give me something like detailed tutorial...
    ◽◽◽◽◽
    Also, can anyone help me with adding new Pokemon in the game....
    ( Notice: adding not editing )
    Like new pokedex entries.... Like I wanna put all the Pokemon from from gen 1-6 (X)
    ◽◽◽◽◽
    Anyways.... Thanks a LOT 😊😊😊😊 in advance
    ◽◽◽◽◽

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Would be real helpfull to get some support from y'all

(Ummmm..... Was also wondering how to edit the overworld sprites....
    I mean like I edited it using aseprite and changed the mmodel_90.btx to the edited mmodes_90 but when I start the ge it's just a black screen after the rage of lake report...)Umm never mind I fixed it on my OWN....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Meet Ranco and Tricki?:

FxdLPJg

D4K6ZNk

Y'all might say that it ain't good but believe me it's just done in under an hour with only 16 colors

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Once again,
    It would be really nice if you all help....
    Anyways I ran into a hitch again that is when I am editing the back sprite: trbgra_0.RGCN/trbgra_5.RGCN and changing the file in tinke no change takes place in the game.....
    Please help!

Back