• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quiestoin

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    i put this somewhere else but i dont think i was sposed to

Is it possible to make a super smash bros type game and/or a real time battling game. If so what should program should I use. I game maker works I have that.
    And how do I make a title screen with game maker

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    frogla said:
    i put this somewhere else but i dont think i was sposed to

Is it possible to make a super smash bros type game and/or a real time battling game. If so what should program should I use. I game maker works I have that.
    And how do I make a title screen with game maker
    Hmm........ I would go with GameMaker, Sphere, or RMXP. You'll need alot of flexibility if your gonna make a SSB game and these programs can do alot.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • My guess is... not really... so.. actually yeah go with game maker. My neighbor has game maker and really, its quite a nice system for real time. Also, flash and C++ Work wonders as well.

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
    Years
  • Also, to make a title screen make the title a sprite and an object and under its programming tell it then when you press spacebar go to next room. Put it in front of all of your other rooms.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Dashiel said:
    Sphere and the RPG maker series are for RPGs,
    Gamemaker would be the only thing suitable for that kind of thing really.
    Sphere isnt a maker for RPG, it can be used to make anything like pong, tennis and such and everything is done via script. Although RMXP is for the RPG you can really make any kind of game out of it because it too has a scripting system. I have seen ppls make pong and shooter games out of it. :t181:

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    so which system would i be better to use for my game POkemon Orange SUn Sphere, RPMX or GAme Maker

Back