• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
Years
  • This game is very like the "Don't let the mods say anything" but in this topic, they don't become a party-breaker (or it's called Zombie in this game) if I don't say so! :D Okay, for people who havent seen the topic, you are trying to reach the highest number as possible. In each post, you say the higher number. But if a Zombie comes, he will set back to 0. Here's a demonstration:

Pokefan said:
    Yeah, I got the first number!
    TriviaEx said:
    And I got the second! :D
    Pokefan said:
    I hope we reach a high number before a Zombie comes!
    Zombie said:
    Hahaha, back to zero. :P
    TriviaEx said:
    Dangit! That was annoying.

A Zombie can also choose to not go back to 0. It can choose to be nice and count to the next number. Example:
    Pokefan said:
    Yeah, I got the first number!
    TriviaEx said:
    And I got the second! :D
    Pokefan said:
    I hope we reach a high number before a Zombie comes!
    Zombie said:
    I choose to be nice this time. :)
    TriviaEx said:
    Yay! Then we don't need to fall back!
    Pokefan, TriviaEx and Zombie is just examples.

Rules
    - Don't delete posts! That's illegal! If you see a post has been deleted, count it as a number!

Highest Score
    The highest score in this topic so far is 154 by SilverStilletto.
    Sorry... I'm not really active, so this is probably old. The same with the Zombie list. It's like, everytime i check this topic, there are like 200 new pages, and I just don't feel like checking through them all...

The number of 100
    There's an achievement in this game. If you are the one who reaches 100, you will become a Normal Zombie. You won't become a Normal Zombie for having 99 or 101. It's only people who reaches 100. Normal Zombies are not affected by "The Number of 300"-event. Now here's a list of all Zombies:

Dogboy2709
    Roswell
    redsaber5859

The Number of 200
    Okay, I'm gonna give the Normal Zombies a little challenge.
    If someone reach the number of 200, the person will become a Normal Zombie, and all the other Normal Zombies will get resetted back to normal people.

The Number of 300
    If someone reaches the number of 300, they will become the best Zombie ever possible. The Zombie-type is called a Permanent Zombie.
    Permanent Zombies can do the same as Normal Zombies, but they won't get affected by "The Number of 200"-event. No matter what, Permanent Zombies can't lose their powers.
    List of Permanent Zombies:
    None yet.
    And this time, I'm NOT making myself a Zombie!

QUESTIONS?
    If you got any questions, send me a message!

Last edited by a moderator:

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    Remember, if you choose to not go back to 0, you might become a Permanent Zombie if you reach 100!

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    that is very true....hmm i guess ill watch closely til it hits 99 then get 100 =P ..*favorites page*

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    I'm a Permanent Zombie, but since I'm the topic owner, I won't go back to 0 that often. :) (Maybe not at all...) And by the way, SiegHart, you will lose your Trial Zombie in 12 hours. I'm gonna post when that time comes.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    ah crap is the only way to get it back by getting the 100 then?, or can i be the first post again to regain it?

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    You can be a Trial Zombie more times. Yeah, you need to be first post again, if you are on in 12 hours. :P

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    yea chances are i wont be up...i shouldve gone to sleep 8 hours ago probably so ima go sleep now xP

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    There's always other chances than 12 hours. You can also wait till the next day.

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    Many people want that. :P
    I have a feeling that when one person becomes Permanent Zombie, he/she is gonna turn back to 0 whole the time.
    So, I wouldn't expect many Permanent Zombies. It's supposed to be a very rare thing. :P

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I thought something had to die to become a zombie?

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    Counterfeat, I know about that topic, but in this topic, also non-mods can reduce back to 0.

lou dog, edit your post to 15. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back