• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
  • You havent lived till youve played Final Fantasy most people think : oh i have to play from FF 1 to get the whole story but no you can pretty much start at any game and get it except for FF X and X-2 you should check it out.

...get the whole story? There is no continuous storyline between the normal FF games (VII's sequels and X-2 excluded)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've played FF through FFVI

Out of the six my favorite is the sixth, though I've only gotten halfway through it.
    They make some awesome music, no doubt.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • Great series as a whole. And Sora, you are missing out on a LOT of awesome ones. X-2 makes a bit more sense if you've played X before it.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • Well, I have been up for awhile, so I am gonna hit the hay. See you in the morning (of the last day of Get-Together D: )

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Is everybody having fun at the event?
    I'm having some fun here mostly, but looking at what everyone else is doing in the other threads is pretty entertaining.
    Isn't it an RPG? And do you recruit like in Earthbound, or is it like you just choose your character and play as him/her?
    You mean FF? Well, you meet different people throughout
    your journey and they eventually join your party, if that answers your question.

I'm pretty sure you pick your characters in the first Final Fantasy though.

Years
  • awww thats so nice Hypershock....we love you toooooo

ehhh im so bored now ive like started getting really lazy about pokemon now im back to ev'ing again and idk if im doing good or not xD idk i relaly wanna be good at the game but i stopped playing it for the day or for the hr im on dsi web now @.@

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back