• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal Trainer's Pokemon

Years
Hello everyone, today I will show you how to enable steal opponent trainer , just a simple one. :P
If this script help you, please give credit. {XD}
Did you know why we should Steal Trainer's Pokemon? To catch them all, complete pokedex, specially 721 pokemon+ many fakemon, how can we obtain by normal way???? -_-
And this tutorial don't make it boring just because you can steal pokemon. Because catch pokemon is harder than beat it, just like those Rocket Team, they have to prepare many machine but still fail. >:(
Do you want to steal trainer pokemon? Just follow me :
First, change some ball to snag ball ( not all of them, I suggest only pokeball, masterball,dream ball, park ball, safari ball).
If you don't know how to change, just open PBS then change the last number of ball to ,0,2,3
Example: Change
264,MASTERBALL,Master Ball,3,0,The best Ball with the ultimate level of performance. It will catch any wild Pokémon without fail.,0,2
to
264,MASTERBALL,Master Ball,3,0,The best Ball with the ultimate level of performance. It will catch any wild Pokémon without fail.,0,2,3,
And repeat it.
Next, create a NPC or event that give snag machine .
Finally, Find these script and replace it ( make backup first).
Now change in Poke- Battle:
if @opponent && (!pbIsSnagBall?(ball) || !battler.isShadow?)
@scene.pbThrowAndDeflect(ball,1)
pbDisplay(_INTL("The Trainer blocked the Ball!\nDon't be a thief!"))
else
pokemon=battler.pokemon
species=pokemon.species
if $DEBUG && Input.press?(Input::CTRL)
shakes=4
else

to
if @opponent && !pbIsSnagBall?(ball)
@scene.pbThrowAndDeflect(ball,1)
pbDisplay(_INTL("What are you doing with my pokemon?!"))
elsif pbIsSnagBall?(ball) || pbIsPokeBall?(ball)
pokemon=battler.pokemon
species=pokemon.species
if $DEBUG && Input.press?(Input::CTRL)
shakes=4
else
pbDisplay(_INTL("What are you doing with my pokemon?!")) if @opponent && pbIsSnagBall?(ball)

Tested. ( I will show the video test soon)
This script need more add-on, so I will return :)
(Did you know why snag ball? Because it help me the shadow part, You know what people said :" More usually better than less") {XD}
( Yup, this make game more realistic, specially when you throw pokeball, trainer said " What are you doing with my pokemon", that better than "Trainer blocked the ball...." ) ;)

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Why not put in a game switch? to turn it off and on ?

elseif $game_switches[STEAL] && pbIsSnagBall?(ball)
pokemon=battler.pokemon
species=pokemon.species

Years
More switch is useless, this is ok without a switch, and more switch is more confusing, more error. But you also can create a switch, however it not recomended.

Back