• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Cool! There's no rush really, so no need to push waking up early if you don7t want to. @w@, This'll be the last trade for me to complete Shiny LivingDex (besides form differences), but I'm still hunting Slakoth so I can focus on that. (Was gonna trade for it but then I started hunting it, and now I'm 400 encounters in and can't give up, so...good way to end a 10 year hunt lol.)
Yeah, no rush on my end either. We're reliable traders, so I'm sure we'll find some time.
I've been working on shiny forms because I'm an idiot. I don't even have all of the forms for my normal pokedex, but us collectors get the urge, and we have to get it all.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah, no rush on my end either. We're reliable traders, so I'm sure we'll find some time.
I've been working on shiny forms because I'm an idiot. I don't even have all of the forms for my normal pokedex, but us collectors get the urge, and we have to get it all.
Cool! When were you gonna be free again? I have this Monday (tomorrow now) off so I'd have some time on your Sun if you do!

Haha yeah I get that. I really like Rockruffs so even if I have a bunch I still take more. @w@

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Would these interest you?

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Trapinch ?/?????, LV. 1, UT
OT: ???? ID no.: 37137
Adamant--Arena Trap
26-29/1-15/16-25/31/1-15/1-15
Bite

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Bagon ?/????, LV. 1, UT
OT: ??? ID no.: 45214
Jolly--Rock Head
26-29/1-15/26-29/30/16-25/1-15
Rage

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino ?/???, LV. 1, UT
OT: D a v i d ID no.: 07994
Modest--Hustle
1-15/16-25/1-15/26-29/26-29/1-15
Tackle/Dragon Rage

If yes then how many credits would they entitle to me?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Would these interest you?

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Trapinch ?/?????, LV. 1, UT
Adamant--Arena Trap
26-29/1-15/16-25/31/1-15/1-15
Bite

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Bagon ?/????, LV. 1, UT
OT: ??? ID no.: 45214
Jolly--Rock Head
26-29/1-15/26-29/30/16-25/1-15
Rage

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino ?/???, LV. 1, UT
OT: D a v i d ID no.: 07994
Modest--Hustle
1-15/16-25/1-15/26-29/26-29/1-15
Tackle/Dragon Rage

If yes then how many credits would they entitle to me?
Oh, I thought you were talking about the KOR ones in your message. I don't have any of the JPN ones so I'd be interested in the whole set if you have them. Probably won't offer you extra, so they just count as Shiny Events.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Oh, I thought you were talking about the KOR ones in your message. I don't have any of the JPN ones so I'd be interested in the whole set if you have them. Probably won't offer you extra, so they just count as Shiny Events.

Thats fine, um I was meaning to ask do you happen to have the proof for the events you gave me for my collection purposes?

I'm interested in the following:

Team Rocket Meowth
Male, Lv. 15, Hasty, UT

Hyadain?s Landorus
Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT

Giovanni?s Nidoqueen (Female, Lv. 41, Timid, UT, ENG)

Maxie?s Camerupt (Male, Lv. 43, Calm, UT ENG)

Lysandre?s Pyroar (Male, Lv. 49, Calm, UT, ENG)

Saori Yoshida?s Machamp
Female, Lv. 34, Brave, UT #

This sounds fair to you?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Thats fine, um I was meaning to ask do you happen to have the proof for the events you gave me for my collection purposes?

I'm interested in the following:

Team Rocket Meowth
Male, Lv. 15, Hasty, UT

Hyadain?s Landorus
Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT

Giovanni?s Nidoqueen (Female, Lv. 41, Timid, UT, ENG)

Maxie?s Camerupt (Male, Lv. 43, Calm, UT ENG)

Lysandre?s Pyroar (Male, Lv. 49, Calm, UT, ENG)

Saori Yoshida?s Machamp
Female, Lv. 34, Brave, UT #

This sounds fair to you?
Uhh I might still have the code paper for my Mew that I could take a pic of, but Wobbufett is not mine therefore I have no proof. I'll work on Mew and send you what I have later.

Do you have more of those events? Like I said I don't have any of them so I would take the full set.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Uhh I might still have the code paper for my Mew that I could take a pic of, but Wobbufett is not mine therefore I have no proof. I'll work on Mew and send you what I have later.

Do you have more of those events? Like I said I don't have any of them so I would take the full set.

Please do that and if you have its wondercard as well that'll be amazing.

Apart from the ones mentioned above I just have this one from the Japanese set:

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea ?/????, LV. 1, UT
Serious--Swift Swim
1-15/26-29/16-25/31/26-29/1-15
Bubble

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Cool! When were you gonna be free again? I have this Monday (tomorrow now) off so I'd have some time on your Sun if you do!

Haha yeah I get that. I really like Rockruffs so even if I have a bunch I still take more. @w@

Shoot, sorry I missed you! I was feeling a little down yesterday after my vacation and just ended up ignoring my computer, played BotW for 4 hours, read for 2 hours, and then slept with eating somewhere in between.

I should be free starting next Tuesday MST. So, probably 6/16 or 6/17 would be ideal for both our schedules for the trade. Hope that works for you!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Please do that and if you have its wondercard as well that'll be amazing.

Apart from the ones mentioned above I just have this one from the Japanese set:

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea ?/????, LV. 1, UT
Serious--Swift Swim
1-15/26-29/16-25/31/26-29/1-15
Bubble
Managed to get proof but haven't uploaded it yet, I'll send it to you later.

Yup I'll take that one as well, so choose a few more events!

Shoot, sorry I missed you! I was feeling a little down yesterday after my vacation and just ended up ignoring my computer, played BotW for 4 hours, read for 2 hours, and then slept with eating somewhere in between.

I should be free starting next Tuesday MST. So, probably 6/16 or 6/17 would be ideal for both our schedules for the trade. Hope that works for you!
Haha all good, I definitely feel it. I wasn't actually around all day since it was an extra day off and I had to clean my house. >w>

Sounds good to me! Not sure if you're talking your time or mine (likely yours), but I can't do 16th as I don't trade Fridays at all. Sat for me should work at any time!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Managed to get proof but haven't uploaded it yet, I'll send it to you later.
Yup I'll take that one as well, so choose a few more events!

Thank you for that! I have your pokemon ready. I would like Wallace's Milotic and Alder?s Volcarona. When can you trade?

Edit: I have Masuda's psyduck (eng). Let me know if this interests you.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Thank you for that! I have your pokemon ready. I would like Wallace's Milotic and Alder?s Volcarona. When can you trade?

Edit: I have Masuda's psyduck (eng). Let me know if this interests you.
Cool! You will need them cloned and sent back yes? I'll make a note. My trade times are still on my first page like they have always been. My next available time is my Wed evening.

Hmm, it might but I think I have one floating around already, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Haha all good, I definitely feel it. I wasn't actually around all day since it was an extra day off and I had to clean my house. >w>

Sounds good to me! Not sure if you're talking your time or mine (likely yours), but I can't do 16th as I don't trade Fridays at all. Sat for me should work at any time!

The gender differences will be the death of me. Especially when one stage of an evolution line will have a difference and then the rest won't (Venusaur, I'm looking at you, buddy).

I get the cleaning the house thing. The reason I was on vacation last week was because my parents were visiting SLC for the first time in 2 years, so I had to make my apartment spotless. My mom still found things to clean, though.

I was talking my time, yes. I think MST is Mountain Standard Time or something. It's -6, I think. Saturday sounds great to me! Let me know if the trade changes on your behalf before then!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
The gender differences will be the death of me. Especially when one stage of an evolution line will have a difference and then the rest won't (Venusaur, I'm looking at you, buddy).

I get the cleaning the house thing. The reason I was on vacation last week was because my parents were visiting SLC for the first time in 2 years, so I had to make my apartment spotless. My mom still found things to clean, though.

I was talking my time, yes. I think MST is Mountain Standard Time or something. It's -6, I think. Saturday sounds great to me! Let me know if the trade changes on your behalf before then!
Haha, that's far too much work IMO. Actual species differences are probably the farthest I'll go. I have at least one in a line with a different gender most of the time so it counts well enough. @w@
Ugh, what a nightmare. I'm lucky my mom doesn't visit Japan otherwise I'd be in big trouble!

Cool! Then that makes things more flexible. My Saturday times (10 AM to 10 PM) would therefore be your Friday night from 7 PM to 7 AM the next morning. Same time period would apply to my Sunday (your Saturday night onward) though I am usually too distracted to properly do a trade on those days due to my weekly event. @@ I can still make it work if it's really an issue tho!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Haha, that's far too much work IMO. Actual species differences are probably the farthest I'll go. I have at least one in a line with a different gender most of the time so it counts well enough. @w@
Ugh, what a nightmare. I'm lucky my mom doesn't visit Japan otherwise I'd be in big trouble!

Cool! Then that makes things more flexible. My Saturday times (10 AM to 10 PM) would therefore be your Friday night from 7 PM to 7 AM the next morning. Same time period would apply to my Sunday (your Saturday night onward) though I am usually too distracted to properly do a trade on those days due to my weekly event. @@ I can still make it work if it's really an issue tho!

Yeah, I'm doing forms, as well. Gotta complete it all, as they say. Terrible collector in me.

Those are great times for me! Let's shoot for your Saturday morning time. I'll be at a friend's house watching me some RuPaul's Drag Race, but I usually trade over there anyway.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yeah, I'm doing forms, as well. Gotta complete it all, as they say. Terrible collector in me.

Those are great times for me! Let's shoot for your Saturday morning time. I'll be at a friend's house watching me some RuPaul's Drag Race, but I usually trade over there anyway.
Good to hear! I'm pretty sure I don't have anything to do that day so it'll work out nicely.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Cool! You will need them cloned and sent back yes? I'll make a note. My trade times are still on my first page like they have always been. My next available time is my Wed evening.

7pm wednesday evening will work just fine. Unfortunately yes, I'll be needing the clonebacks. See you tomorrow evening then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back