• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advance Map warps problem

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Hey all,

GreenSmurf here.

I'm new to the Pokecommunity as well as hacking, so any help would be appreciated.(sorry if this was already covered in another forum but the research I've done so far hasn't helped) I understand the basics of AMap, I have already edited the house you wake up in in the beginning of the game, the first warp from the initial room takes you downstairs (I changed the stairs to just a straight walk through transition) but it ends up in the middle of the room when the transition is complete. I looked at the location of the warp tile and it is where its supposed to be (not the middle of the room; my doorway) a side note, when I enter the warp tile that is supposed to take you back to the initial room (the warp that is for my doorway) it works fine.

I hope this is enough information for someone to work off of. I can not figure out how to make my sprite enter the next room through the door and not randomly appear in the middle of the room. Its really starting to get to me. any help will be fantastic.

THANKS

Bela

Banned
    Years

• Sometimes AdvanceMap acts weirdly, and will do weird things with your warps. Of course, you have to make sure that your warps actually are going to the correct warp numbers, otherwise things like warping to the center of a map may happen. (This can happen if you direct a warp to go to, say, warp 5 of a map with only 4 warps.)

If you still have issues, I suggest creating a new warp in each map and specifically using those new warps to point to each other.

Last edited:
    Back