• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum/Gale of Darkness FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarypants

Mutant living in a cave
Years
Ok, maybe someone else has already asked this question but i'm too lazy to look. In poke'mon colosseum, which i have had for a week and havn't finished yet, is it possible to catch Nascour and the evil mayor dudes poke'mon again if you don't get them the first time round, and can you catch the other four shadow poke'mon from the previous four battles if you miss them? I fought for 2 hours and caught those four in a row and then i missed nascour and the evil wario lookin' dudes poke'mon, so i reset it because he scared me. So there you go. Bling bling...

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
Years
  • Age 54
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 10, 2005
awkwardsilencer said:
u get time flute in story before 100... but if u caught all the pokemon and purified etc. then beat the last 10 in story mode you still get him.

Ok can anyone clear this up? Do you get Ho-oh in Story mode or the Battle mode? I have beat the first 6 Battle Mountain stages and I want to know if finishing it will give me Ho-oh or just a flute.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
You get Ho-oh in Colosseum mode, not the Story mode, after capturing and purifying all 48 snaggable Pokemn. You get him after beating the 100th opponent at Mount Battle.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
I have a small question...

Okay, I know you're supposed to get a second chance at snagging dark Pokemon you missed... but I missed Entei. (It killed all my Pokemon but one, and all of it's attacks were super effective!) Is it possible to get a second chance there? If so, does anyone know how or where?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Dilznick said:
how can you get pickachu. i was told that you got a silver coupon card and pickachu came with it

Someone's been lying to you. You cannot get Pikachu in Colosseum. The best (only) place for you to look is Ruby/Sapphire's Safari Zone for a Pikachu.

Oh, and for recapturing Entei, the next place you'll fight Cipher Admin Dakim is the Deep Colosseum. Entei will still remain at L40, so be warned (as you'll have L65+ Pokemon at this point), but will be slightly easier to capture as you'll have more Ultra Balls to play with. Bring one or two L40ish Pokemon to help you wear down Entei. I recommend either an Altaria/Swablu with Sing, or a Gligar with Sand-Attack. Or you can add any of your Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon at this point.

Living_Dream

Jirachi Awaits!
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2004
That Pikachu is in Colosseum, but I believe it's only on the JPN version. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Never mind, I got in contact with a JPNese friend. Apparently it's false.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I wish I knew about that Masterball trick earlier, it would really have made things much more convient and easier especially for Skarmory.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Is It Wrong To Use The MasterBall Trick? Should I Steal them All The Legit Way (IS There a Legit Way To Steal...? :bandit:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
No as far as I'm concerned there is to way to steal them, it seems thats really the onlt way to get pokemon easily.

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2005
I was wondering, where do you get the masterball in colosseum? this is my second time playing and i forgot where you get it, and worried i skipped it. right now i'm in deep colosseum, and i've already finished battling with miror b. and dakim.

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
Years
Response

Mr Cat Dog said:
You can buy them from a shop somewhere... I think it's in the city/town where you got the case from... although I'm not sure.

~ MCD

You buy cologne from the pokemon mart in Agate Village after you get case

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Latios Master said:
Actually, you can use Pokemon that you traded from r/s into the story mode in Colosseum in the Mt. Battle to get Ho-oh. Also, you get Ho-oh when beating the 100th trainer in Mt. Battle, but it must be in Battle Mode. NOT in the Story Mode Mt. Battle. You get a Time Flute there.

Just here to clear up a few things. :)

Yaa..... :'( I just finished the story mode one hoping to get ho-oh. I wish I'd read this first. ^^; Ah well, no-one to blame but myself I guess. XD And the annoying master guide thing I have that didn't make it clear enough.

B.Coen

The Next Legend
Years
i beat the mayor (a.k.a cypher leader) and i still can't trade. when i try my gba flashes the coll. logo and says loading for like half a second then my cube says connection lost. What up wit dat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back