• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for some event Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Looking for some event Pok?mon

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums so please be nice to me. :blush: I first started playing Pok?mon when Red and Blue came out. I played for years after that but then I took a long break while I was in college. I recently got back into the game with Ultra Sun with the goal of completing my living national Pok?dex. I'm actually pretty close because I always transferred my old guys to new games. Currently, the only ones I'm missing were available by event only, and I'm not having any luck at the GTS because I don't want hacks.

The Pok?mon I'm missing are: Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, and Marshadow.

I know these event Pok?mon are rare, but if anyone can help me with my endeavor, I would be willing to trade the following:
    Xerneas (2018 Legends event, level 100), shiny Zygarde (2018 Legends event, level 100 or level 60), Thundurus (2018 Legends event, level 100), Tornadus (2018 Legends event, level 60), Kyogre (2018 Legends event, level 100), Groudon (2018 Legends event, level 60), and I have an extra unredeemed code for this month's event (Kyogre and Groudon). I also have Ultra Space Wilds shiny Grumpig, Barbaracle, Audino, Yanmega, Ludicolo, Shiftry (nicknamed something in Japanese), Altaria, and Stunfisk. I have a few other shinies I'd be willing to trade such as Fearow, Crobat, Bibarel, Roserade, Lickilicky, Ninetales (6IV), and Alolan Ninetales (4IV). I also have a 6IV Vulpix with the HA drought and the egg move heat wave and a 6IV Mawile with the HA sheer force.

If you don't see anything here that you want, I could breed almost anything for you, given some time. If you want a shiny, I can breed you one with 5IVs or better or a 6IV Pok?mon. (I have a 6IV foreign Ditto, a Ditto of every nature, and the shiny charm.) Let me know if you have any questions about anything! :smile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    All right, so after a couple of trades, I no longer need Keldeo or Darkrai and I no longer have the level 100 Zygarde or the level 60 Groudon. Anyone else want to help me out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back