• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] change form by specific move

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    I am trying to create a ability that causes pokémon to change form according to the type of move it uses, how can I do that?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • From vanilla version v17.2, inside _Form script, when KELDEO has move SECRETSWORD, will change its form. Copy that. Also the code will be something like this:
    Code:
    next 1 if pokemon.hasMove?(:MIMIMI) && isConst?(pokemon.ability,PBAbilties,:MAMMAMIA)
    next

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    From vanilla version v17.2, inside _Form script, when KELDEO has move SECRETSWORD, will change its form. Copy that. Also the code will be something like this:
    Code:
    next 1 if pokemon.hasMove?(:MIMIMI) && isConst?(pokemon.ability,PBAbilties,:MAMMAMIA)
    next

I thought of doing something like Castform, but using moves instead of weather, would that do the same?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Maybe AEGISLASH would be better for what you want.

I tried this code I found in PEGen 6 and modified it, but I think I did something wrong
    I'm trying to make Red's Vee, which has the ability to evolve during battles just by using moves of different types.

Edit: Now it's working, I just clean some codes and included "transformed=true"

PokeBattle_Battler:
    Spoiler:
    Pokemon_Forms:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back