• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Region Map feedback?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hello, recently i came back to work on my fan game and after finishing an Unova region recreation that will be for the post game, i came back for the main region that i made and started to wonder: Is it too linear? Is it bland? Boring?

map-Region0.png

I looked back at the Sinnoh and Unova maps for comparison and i noticed that while Unova is just a straight line, the Sinnoh one is full of twists and turns that take you to new places while taking you back to old ones through different routes. I started to feel that my region map is kinda lame and boring, the first part is kinda well placed, but rest is also kinda straightforward if you exclude the desert.

I feared that it is linear, not as much as Unova, but it is to some extent.

So, before dong an overhaul and recreating everything as most of the overworld in game is already done, i was looking for some feedbacks and second opinions.

Back