• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Hoopa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Sorry, if the lv is 100 for that kyogre, then it's a hacked pokemon, and I'm sorry can not trade for it.

i know its not hacked cause it came from gamestop as a promotion its also in that link you shared to me

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Kyogre

Level 100

OT: 2018 Legends
    Leyendas2018
    Légendes2018
    Legenden2018
    ID: 080318
    Ability: Drizzle
    Hold Item:

Gold Bottle Cap
    Any Nature.
    Date of Receiving
    a lovely place. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 100
    Origin Pulse
    Ice Beam
    Water Spout
    Calm Mind
    Classic Ribbon
    Description Type Location
    Pokémon Legendary Celebration Distribution
    US: Gamestop
    Canada: EB Games Serial Code North America
    Start Date End Date
    3 August 2018 26 August 2018
    Games Available Ultra Sun

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • i know its not hacked cause it came from gamestop as a promotion its also in that link you shared to me

Kyogre

Level 100

OT: 2018 Legends
    Leyendas2018
    Légendes2018
    Legenden2018
    ID: 080318
    Ability: Drizzle
    Hold Item:

Gold Bottle Cap
    Any Nature.
    Date of Receiving
    a lovely place. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 100
    Origin Pulse
    Ice Beam
    Water Spout
    Calm Mind
    Classic Ribbon
    Description Type Location
    Pokémon Legendary Celebration Distribution
    US: Gamestop
    Canada: EB Games Serial Code North America
    Start Date End Date
    3 August 2018 26 August 2018
    Games Available Ultra Sun

I am completely sorry, that page over there (new tab), is messing me up, but with only that in mind, the moves are wrong, can't say that they weren't changed, but the ability is wrong as well, but since you have hung in there with me since almost 10pm my time, if you still not find any thing by tomorrow, I will trade you one of my own Harry or Mac Hoopas, just as my way of sorry for the many delays on my making sure, I just don't trust the the Kyogre your trading.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    I am completely sorry, that page over there (new tab), is messing me up, but with only that in mind, the moves are wrong, can't say that they weren't changed, but the ability is wrong as well, but since you have hung in there with me since almost 10pm my time, if you still not find any thing by tomorrow, I will trade you one of my own Harry or Mac Hoopas, just as my way of sorry for the many delays on my making sure, I just don't trust the the Kyogre your trading.

i am not worried or upset haha I just really want a hoopa becuase i just watched the movie he was in :) I can send you pictures of the event CARD and the pokemon itself AND what is a HARRY or MAC HOOPAS haha im just getting back into pokemon

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ignore, I'll trade you tomorrow. I certainly need some eyeglasses now :laugh-squinted:

I don't want it, give me a few and I can get it off of my other game for you and trade you now if you like? I will need your FC and IGN please? Mine is in my SIG of above there with the NAME ~RNC~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Sorry, how much longer you gonna be on for? I know I took up alot of your time, but I needed a few minutes.

ill be on as long as i can be haha Im retired to be fair and spend my time playing video games

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back