• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Pal Park

Years
  • Anyone else wondering what they're gonna do with this place in the BDSP ?

It was originally a way to transfer your mons from older gens to gen 4, but with Bank and Home as well as Pokemon Go I see little use for that.
    It's also not a Let's Go title otherwise they'd probably just turn it into a Go Park.

I'm wondering if they're just gonna scrap it all together or use the place for something else.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    given that legends arceus currently has online features as "undecided" and pal parks main thing was mostly bringing pokemon from the past into the future, its possible that it will be tied to legends.
    its also possible that there will be the option to put pokemon from bank into pal park rather then the pc boxes.
    i just hope they don't turn it into another go park...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I think they will turn it into another kind of pokemon catch minigame, like safari zone, but with pokes from other regions.
    At least would be interesting =D

Back