• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
And in English?

F.M.P., could you please tell us how many routes and cities there are left?

unimair

Espeon With A IPod!
Years
this looks great,

i like it because you have your own in-game menu, and the option to change it to a different colour, which it perfect, keep working on this!

Greetings, Unimair.

Darkeshi

Elite Four Beginner
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2010
wow OG!
I'm so dedicated to your
hard work.
hope the final release of
the game has no bugs....
LOLz

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
When will it come out? It loks awsome... All the battle screens and... All of it...

Years
This will be something. Sceenshots are realy good.But whats with that bake a cake. Whats that??? Still this will be the best game ever!!!

Demo Looks great but the picture is too small. Hope u will reaper that. But still awesome!!!

It would be great to go a litle faster but still its awesome

Last edited:

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
This will be something. Sceenshots are realy good.But whats with that bake a cake. Whats that??? Still this will be the best game ever!!!

Demo Looks great but the picture is too small. Hope u will reaper that. But still awesome!!!

It would be great to go a litle faster but still its awesome

No no... if he went faster the game wouldn't be as good. But i agree with you on one thing. This is an amazing game!!!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Alright I apologize everyone for lack of Updates I've been pretty busy the past few weeks worrying about my games, but I've got one update out of the way and one more to go so after I finish Carbons Update I'll be back on this game to finish it up. I currently left the game with a friend and OG is aware of this, he has been working on it to ease some of my work load and will be sending it back next week ;)

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
Ah now thats good news. Definitely been waiting to hear something along those lines. Can't wait for the game to finally be released.

Back