• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Evolution (14+)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
  • "Enough trouble from you, Mew-chan. If you keep on misbehaving, I'll have to carry you," Lugia said as she picked up Mia ((OOC: When I say Lugia I mean Miharu but Mia doesn't know her name yet so I'm just calling her Lugia XD)). Mew allowed herself to be carried into the secret room in the lighthouse than freed herself from the older girl's grip. She zipped from one end of the room to the other, trying to take in everything and everyone at once. She felt a spray of water on her back and turned to see Manaphy had just come in. "I think they're playing," Mew said. "Why don't you go say hi?"

Mia nodded and floated over to Manaphy. "Hi, I'm Mia!" she beamed.

"And I'm Mew," Mew said through telepathy.

Years
  • Manaphy was put down by Lugia's comment, "I was just playing... I hope he isn't always like this."

Oh M, it'll be fine. He's just a little sour from the swim over, no big deal.

"Lighten up, Lugia. He's just a kid. And besides, a little more water won't hurt you, you're still dripping on the floor," said Articuno, as the temperature in the room went from freezing to more comfortable temperature.

"Thank you Articuno, for sticking up for a wittle guy and for turning the heat back on," Manaphy said to the winged man as a small girl floated over to him.

"Hi, I'm Mia! And I'm Mew," the little girl said.

"Hi Mia and Mew! I'm Manaphy, and this is Lucas, my new best friend. Wanna play a game while we wait!?" Manaphy said rather excitedly. Wait, what are we going to play with Mew? She'll know everything we do...

Oh relax L, I have some things in mind!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Lugia raised an eyebrow. "It was a dry statement, not an insult. Perhaps both of you should "lighten up"."

Lugia, I'm just going to go out and say it, shut up. Manaphy is supposed to be a free spirit, although, I suppose, not as much as Mew, and if you keep bringing...him(?) down, I'm kicking you out and going back in control.

Can you even do that?

Watch me.

And he did watch her.

Miharu was back and Lugia was in the back of her mind. It was easy to tell from the body language that they had switched. Lugia, being around legendaries that he wasn't quite enemies with, was a little bit more open, was a bit more relaxed. Miharu, on the other hand, kept herself guarded, and if necessary, ready for attack. It wasn't as if she was afraid that they were going to attack her; it was just the way she was.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • "Hi, Mia and Mew! I'm Manaphy, and this is Lucas, my new best friend. Wanna play a game while we wait?!" Manaphy asked excitedly.

"Finally! Someone who isn't a complete bore!" Mew exclaimed in Mia's mind.

"Sure!" Mia replied happily than asked Mew in her mind, "Do you want to take over for this one?"

"Sure, if you're fine with it," Mew replied. Mia relinquished control of her body to the legendary. Mew giggled and spun around once than looked back at Manaphy with a large smile on her face. "What do you want to play?" Mew asked. Her long, pink tail flicked back and forth behind her as she waited for an answer.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Articuno raised an eyebrow as the two kids started playing together. He turned back to Lugia to find that the human was in charge again. He wondered if maybe he should put Edward in control.
    Please don't. Edward said. Articuno smiled grimly. He walked around and stretched his wings out. He looked around.
    "I wonder if everyone is here," Articuno said aloud. Edward sighed in the back of his mind.
    It doesn't matter. I hope we start soon. We need to get moving. Edward said. Articuno smiled. Edward was a little impatient. That was fine. As it turned out, Edward was right. Articuno wanted to find the man that did this to him and fix it. But that would mean leaving Edward. Well, if that was the way it had to be...

Years
  • Manaphy watched as Mew floated up in the air and spun around. Wouldn't that be fun L!?

Yeah it would! But can't you switch people's bodies or something? Then we could do that!

I could if I was in my own body. I don't know how yours works fully yet. When I figure it out we'll do it. Got any ideas for a game?

Well there's always Hide-and-Seek or Tag, classic games. Then there's something that you'll think of.

"What do you want to play?" Mew asked Manaphy as it's tail was quickly going back and forth.

"Wanna play Hide-and-Seek!?" Manaphy asked Mew, playing with a water-ball he made.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • "Wanna play Hide-and-Seek?!" Manaphy asked, playing with a water ball he made.

Mew nodded happily. "I'll be the seeker!" She flew over to a corner of the room and closed her eyes as she counted. "1... 2... 3..."

"This is going to be fun!" Mia exclaimed. "I've never played a real game of Hide-and-Seek before.

"You haven't?" questioned a startled Mew as she continued counting. "4... 5... 6..."

"Nope. I didn't get out much so I didn't make many friends," Mia replied.

"Oh..," was all Mew said. "7... 8... 9..."

Years
  • Manaphy wasn't used to having a large body, he used to be almost a quarter of Lucas's size. That made finding a spot hard. He finally decided that trying to hid in the corner would work, it was dark after all. So L, how do you play hide-and-seek? It's so hard to find a hiding spot when you're so big!

Well, I actually don't play Hide-and-Seek anymore. Other people my age don't like to play as much as I do. I'm more of a little kid than I look, other's, not so much.

Oh. Well you could play with pokemon! That's what do. Haha well I am a pokemon, so I guess that helps. Have you had pokemon before?

Yeah I have. I actually still do, but I left him with my mom, he's still pretty young. He's an Aipom and his name is Niko. If we ever get close to my home, we can pick him up if you want.

Yeah! That'd be awesome! Another pokemon with us. Oh shoot. She's at 9. Get ready!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • As they were nearing the island, the parachute suddenly turned heavy and Darkrai was forced to get rid of it. As he did, he started falling at higher speeds, which made Marc nervous.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die!" Marc screamed, his voice full of fear.

"Shut it. I got this." Darkrai replied, not showing any emotion whatsoever.

The Legendary in charge of Marc's body closed his eyes and they slowed down, and landed perfectly, on both feet. Marc couldn't believe what was going on.

"...Wha-what happened? How did you do that? How can I do that? And most important, when can I be in charge of my own body again?" Marc said, his voice tone reflecting complete confusion.

"I know how to hover and I used my knowlegde to land safely. I'll teach you how to do that later. Aaaaand, I think it will be best if you let me do the talking, okay?"

"Oh, come on..."

"Hey, don't you worry, I'll let you move freely once everything's set up."

"...Fine...Oh, and why didn't we hover down there directly from that airship instead of using the parachute?"

"Because it amused me. Now stay silent while I look for the others. They must be at the lighthouse."

And so the pale human with bright blue eyes in a black suit walked towards the lighthouse and entered it. Everyone was staring at him, but Darkrai didn't worry. He'd make it look like it was all a bad dream if they were still there when he left...

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((I don't have much time online, so I skimmed over this bit. Sorry if I'm a bit off.))

Ace watched the new members with disgust. The only one he could stand was Mia, though he wasn't sure whether or not that was due to Mewtwo's favouritism for her, or his lack of hatred towards children. Either way, he couldn't believe he was forced to stand in this shady, dim room with a bunch of peasants. He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall, allowing Mewtwo to mentally take over while he took a bit of a nap.

The older Legendary watched around as Manaphy and Mew played some game, just vaguely aware of their interactions. Everything else seemed rather...drone. He couldn't imagine these people, not even his owner Ace, saving Arceus. It would be much too difficult, he believed. He bit back any words of disgust at before sighing and deciding to speak up.

"I'm going to assume this is it....considering we've been waiting for quite a bit. I don't intend for all of you to be fully prepared for this next little while, but the joking ends now. Now, we've got to save Arceus."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • "Marc" walked through the hallway. He could hear a voice coming from there, and he assumed it was the legendaries, as no human knew about that secret room...or at least he thought so.

"I'm going to assume this is it....considering we've been waiting for quite a bit. I don't intend for all of you to be fully prepared for this next little while, but the joking ends now. Now, we've got to save Arceus." the voice said.

"Wait...Don't start without me..." Darkrai said as he arrived at the scene. He looked around, he could see some humans, and assumed those were his "partners". "Sorry I'm late...I was...caught up." he added while looking at the human who was controlled by Mewtwo.

"Who are all these guys?"

"These must be the other legendaries..." Darkrai said to Marc without speaking up, "They'll help us in this..."mission"..."

"Are you sure we can trust them?"

"Very sure. Now, please, shut it."

"Okay, you don't have to be so rude...Look at it from my point of view...You, see, I..."

"What did I just say?"

"Okay, sorry. I'll tell you later..."

Darkrai looked up at the ceiling, stretched Marc's arms and yawned, as if he was tired. Or bored. Or both.

"So...what's the plan?"

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Mewtwo looked at the new member. Darkrai, he noted, though he could just vaguely tell.

"So what's the plan?"

He looked around the room again, searching for something that could be of use, though he wasn't too sure what to say. He wasn't the leader of this, so he couldn't exactly dictate them to do as he wished. If anything, they could leave whenever they liked.

"We'll have to infiltrate the laboratory...and quietly, without getting caught. The Professor must've jacked up security after we escaped, so we must be careful. But before we do that..."

It was then that Mewtwo realised he wasn't talking. It was Ace. He didn't notice until he used a few awkward terminologies.

"We'll have to train our Pokemon to the best of our abilities."

It was said with a smug smirk. Ace was never incredibly fond of Pokemon, and thought they were only useful for his father's company, which he would inherit when the old geezer died of one thing or another. He was rather possessive of things, and now that he technically owned one of the most infamous Legendaries in all of Kanto...no, the world, things were going to get much more interesting.

Excuse me? Mewtwo growled.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Articuno shook his head at Ace when he started talking. Then Darkrai walked in the room and joined them. His eyes flashed dangerously.
    "Excuse me? Are you insinuating that I belong to Edward simply because I share a body with him? I am Articuno! The Titan of Ice! No one owns me!" he said angrily. He couldn't help himself. This man rubbed his feathers the wrong way.

Chill out Articuno! We don't want to be fighting here! Edward said. Of course he was right. Articuno simply settled for glaring at Ace and making the room very, very cold.
    "Do you have anything useful to say?" he challenged.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "I could've sworn that was useful," Ace chuckled darkly, a small smirk appearing on his fine, royal lips. Mewtwo had had enough after pushing him away and letting out a sigh of relief. The change in character could easily be identified by tensed shoulders and a dark line between his brows. He looked around the room one more time before loosening up and apologising.

"Despite his cocky demeanor, he means no harm. Although he hadn't phrased it quite correctly, Ace did have a good idea of what I meant to say. The two of us, as partners, have to train so that both can be fully adapted to this new body and full prepared to fight without having to switch. Due to the limitations of being a gijinka, we have to train to be able to use all the abilities of both bodies, the human one, and the Pokemon one," Mewtwo explained.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • ((Italic = Genesect's speech, Underlined = Garth's))

Garth had finally arriving at Castelia City's liberty harbour, the had been told housed the ferry to liberty island. Garth had been running through the city for the past hour trying to find the dock. Garth had ultimately been the one to fine the small harbor in the city that, in Genesects opinion, was too big for it's own good. Whenever Genesect took control though, Garth's eyes would turn red and he went all insect instinct which just got them more lost. Although they did argue, they did seem to have a neutral relationship. Neither despised nor relied deeply on the other. However, Genesect felt almost sure it would change despite several annoyed denials from Garth. He and Genesect were arguing the entire time about whether they would be late or not, and they frequently alternated control of Garth's body.The argument started far before they even arrived in Castelia with just enough time which was obviously not enough, and Genesect brought up the subject of Garth's terrible timing.

Sure enough, Garth reached liberty harbor much too late. The behind the sign that said "Liberty Island" Garth could see a small greyish speck in the distance that had to be the Liberty Island light house. He didn't see the ferry, so he assumed it had left and made it all the the way to the meeting place while he and Genesect were fumbling around, trying to maneuver through the huge city.

Told you! Genesect smirked.

Whatever! Garth shot back, panting. And the smirk doesn't help. How do you recommend we supposed to get there now? Don't suppose you're big on teleporting. Garth sighed. or swimming, eh Gene.

No, not swimming, hehe, although the idea worried him, being made of steel. Just let me take control and we'll be there in no time.

With a sigh, Garth allowed Genesect to take over and almost immediately they were soaring though the sky. Genesect was chuckling to himself while Garth was yelling things around the lines of: How the heck can you fly?! You don't have wings, you're not being rocket propelled, and I'm sure you can't weigh less than 150 pounds!!!

About halfway through, Genesect felt once again the pull of gravity that came with this not accustom body. Ultimately, it was about then that the yelling became less entertaining and frankly, distracting, so Genesect finally decided to relieve Garth of his vocal stress (Finally!).

Look. I honestly have no idea of how I can fly without having wings. And I'm not sure how long your body can keep it up. Team Plasma are the ones that created the me that I am today. It was painful, so I wouldn't bring it up again if I were you. So just go bother them about it. But, hey! It sure does come in handy! Genesect said with a note of sarcasm. And so neither said anything for the rest of the ride to Liberty Island. Although It became harder and harder to keep the human form aloft.

By the time they were over Liberty Island, Genesect was about to collapse from the flight. They landed on the far side of the Lighthouse as to not attract too much attention, as if the arm wasn't enough. Genesect relinquished control to rest from the flying, and Garth walked around to the door to the so called meeting place. when he reached it, Genesect tensed. Ah... So we really were late! Even Manaphy, who usually lags around to play with magikarp has beaten us here! He joked. Yeah yeah, I get it. Garth said, and the Gijinka walked in. When they reached the final room, No one was there, obviously because the real meeting spot was hidden, but Garth soon found that it wasn't hidden too well. The discolored brick was obviously the entrance to the secret room. He wondered it only the legendaries in human bodies could enter it. Genesect didn't respond. That was new. He tapped the Brick, a secret passage opened up, and Garth descended.

As he made his way down, he heard voices. He assumed that there were about six legendaries in the room. It sounded like a bit of an argument down there. As he neared the light, temperature began to drop. Genesect suggested that Regice or Articuno was down there. Garth sensed Genesect's tension rising and reminded him that they'ed have to work together and that the flight hasn't helped energy-wise. And so they continued.

WhaddI miss? Garth blurted It sounded like It was pretty tense down here. Have we started yet? He noted that his entrance may not have been the best way. These host's looked pretty hostile. Then again, they had grudges too. At that thought Garth decided to shut his mouth. At least for now...

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu raised an eyebrow at Ace's "tactful" statement. Lugia was also getting fairly mad, but he was able to stop himself from raging too badly. Luckily enough, Miharu was out in front and as such, Ace didn't have two, outwardly, legendaries mad at him.

"Of course, if we have regular pokemon, we could train those up," stated Miharu. "Or am I the only trainer here?"

Miharu glanced at the legendary who walked in. "All you missed was basically the human Mewtwo is paired up with making almost every legendary in the room mad." Idiot... She didn't even try to disguise the thought, hoping that Mewtwo would pick it up and tell Ace her feelings on his statement.

"Now, who remembers the layout of how to get inside of the lab? I did see a map of the place completely by accident and I do still remember it, but we should try to get blueprints of the place just in case we want to sneak through without detection until we start destroying stuff to save Arceus," stated Miharu. "We should probably have a plan as well..."

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Mewtwo chuckled and Ace inwardly glared at him.

What? he asked, not even trying to hide his disdain...or was it disgust?

You're not particularly good with people are you? Even Ms. Miharu here is starting to dislike you, and she seemed like a rather interesting person. Maybe I should leave.

Wait, no!

Ace froze, the conversation inside his head suddenly turning awkward. Mewtwo laughed, realising he had wanted to be there. Ace turned pink, before looking at Miharu and then looking away.

"Welcome," Mewtwo smiled, looking at the new ally, finally controlling the mixed emotions between the two creatures. Or not. Ace breaking through, he looked at Miharu, his look slightly disoriented before he replied.

"Professor Lor had a giant door at the back, right? And that's where she worked on each of them, our...partners," Ace had difficulty seeing as Mewtwo anything remotely similar to one, but he said it nonetheless. His companion chuckled again. "If Arceus is still in there, then we'd have to go through the whole maze of a lab to get there. But I'm pretty sure that room isn't fully isolated, is it? There's gotta be some other door."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu noticed the glances her way from Ace and correctly deduced Mewtwo heard her thoughts and told Ace. She smiled, briefly, at Ace's direction, to let me know that although she did think he was an idiot for saying what he said, he probably just had a habit to put his foot into his mouth like most unfortunate people.

"We could go spy and crawl through the air ducts," Miharu joked. "If there is not any anti-transportation machines there, then perhaps we could teleport there; I have a lot of psychic pokemon that can teleport us that cannot teleport. If we are going to do this, we should either do it at night when everyone is asleep, or during one of the food breaks. Everyone's guard is down during the food break times and, although there is still a night watch, everyone could also be asleep. Or we could be daring and try for the daytime in order to not be a cliche."

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "You've been watching way too many spy movies," Ace grumbled, before scratching his head. "We could...do you perchance have a Zoroark?"

Despite his disdain towards Pokemon, he had learned quite a bit here and there from his father, and the one thing he knew most was that Zoruas and Zoroarks had the unique ability to transform into any human or Pokemon as long as they were uninjured. Unlike Ditto who once they transformed, they couldn't transform any longer, Zoruas and Zoroarks were capable of transforming as much as they wanted as long as they remained uninjured.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "I do not watch spy movies, I read spy books," corrected Miharu. "There is a bit of a difference there."

Miharu nodded towards the Zoroark question. "Yes, I do have one. Why? Thinking of a plan?"

She was a trainer on a journey when she was ten and while most trainers stopped after losing at the first gym, she had managed to make a strong career out of it, going to each of the different regions and collecting all the gym badges, as well as making a strong showing in each of the region's leagues. She usually spent about two years in each region and was, fairly recently, a semi-finalist in the Unova region tournament. She had captured and trained many pokemon and had met just about every pokemon in the world, aside from legendaries. Just about any pokemon one could name, she either had it, or she had met it before. It was actually one of the reason why she dreaded coming to the Unova region; she would be pretty famous there due to her being a semi-finalist and she usually liked being in the background.

Back