• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF Steelixite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys! Does anyone with US/UM have an extra Steelixite they could give me? I have two different Steelix on my singles and doubles teams with two different movesets, but only have one to go around. I'd be willing to trade other Battle Tree items, Gold Caps, event pokemon, etc for one. Just let me know what you'd like in exchange and we can always discuss it further. Thanks!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey guys! Does anyone with US/UM have an extra Steelixite they could give me? I have two different Steelix on my singles and doubles teams with two different movesets, but only have one to go around. I'd be willing to trade other Battle Tree items, Gold Caps, event pokemon, etc for one. Just let me know what you'd like in exchange and we can always discuss it further. Thanks!

Hi again! I have one spare I can give you - however I can't trade this weekend :o

Years
  • Hi again! I have one spare I can give you - however I can't trade this weekend :o

Cool! That's okay, life happens...we can figure out a time later. I'll have to check my work schedule and see when a good time will be so I'll try to get back to you with some days.

I'm grateful that you're willing to help me out again; you've been so helpful to me lately! If only I had more to give you in return...

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Cool! That's okay, life happens...we can figure out a time later. I'll have to check my work schedule and see when a good time will be so I'll try to get back to you with some days.

I'm grateful that you're willing to help me out again; you've been so helpful to me lately! If only I had more to give you in return...
    Don't worry about it, I've been trading for a long time and people have been very generous to me, it's only natural I give back now that I have so many things! :P
    I can trade every evening this week, EST

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hello, I can buy one in the battle tree for you , looking for Ultra Moon Ultra Beasts mainly but I could do for whatever spare you have, it's only 64 bp afterall. Let me know :)

Years
  • Hello, I can buy one in the battle tree for you , looking for Ultra Moon Ultra Beasts mainly but I could do for whatever spare you have, it's only 64 bp afterall. Let me know :)

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have a copy of US/UM; Aside from having a couple of extra Celesteelas (My favorite UB.) with a Relaxed and Sassy nature (One each.) I don't have much to offer in return. I do have a bunch of Gold Bottle Caps, though...

Don't worry about it, I've been trading for a long time and people have been very generous to me, it's only natural I give back now that I have so many things! :P
    I can trade every evening this week, EST

I've felt that way a lot too in other aspects of my life, it's always a good thing!

Tuesday night at 7 PM would be good, and Wednesday night at 10:30 PM would be fine as well, though I prefer Tuesday. If not, I could check my schedule and try another day.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    Hey guys! Does anyone with US/UM have an extra Steelixite they could give me? I have two different Steelix on my singles and doubles teams with two different movesets, but only have one to go around. I'd be willing to trade other Battle Tree items, Gold Caps, event pokemon, etc for one. Just let me know what you'd like in exchange and we can always discuss it further. Thanks!

Hey I have one on sun and moon is it possible for me to give it to a Pokemon and trade it with you? If so I can do it right now

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I've felt that way a lot too in other aspects of my life, it's always a good thing!

Tuesday night at 7 PM would be good, and Wednesday night at 10:30 PM would be fine as well, though I prefer Tuesday. If not, I could check my schedule and try another day.
    Oh, Tuesday 7PM would be wonderful! :)

Years
  • That sounds good to me!

I do have one more last minute request (I feel a little bad about it though.) and was wondering if I could trade you one more Bronzong so that you could teach it Iron Head and Zen Headbutt. ..if not, that's understandable. If you're curious, I build a lot of different teams with different variants of my favorites...but it'll be the last one, I promise! Let me know if its okay or not.

Either way, I'll see you at 7!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    That sounds good to me!

I do have one more last minute request (I feel a little bad about it though.) and was wondering if I could trade you one more Bronzong so that you could teach it Iron Head and Zen Headbutt. ..if not, that's understandable. If you're curious, I build a lot of different teams with different variants of my favorites...but it'll be the last one, I promise! Let me know if its okay or not.

Either way, I'll see you at 7!

Sure, I don't mind! Poké Bank gives me a lot of BP and I don't really play Pokémon that much, I just Shiny Hunt or play other games :P

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Okay, just wanted to make sure. As a competitive battler, Move Tutors are solely missed in Sun/Moon lol. Thanks again for doing this for me; I'll catch you at 7!

Hi, I can trade now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back