• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Regigigas

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Heck, That's crap. I thought it'd be around 2-3 turns but if it's 5 turns then most pokemon can probably kill Regigigas by the time it reaches its superlative power.

Not really, You can use it to your advantage, such as up stats like defense and crap, plus it is an uber so it won't be used that much.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    with protecting for every other turn i think it will lessen the turn attacked (beware of stat upping move though)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Not really, You can use it to your advantage, such as up stats like defense and crap, plus it is an uber so it won't be used that much.

It would totally flop in the uber tier.
    Attack and speed halved for the first 5 turns that really helps other ubers battling it.
    Most Ubers have massive normal/sp attacks; they could easily ko Regigigas before it even has the chance.

I suppose you can carry protect or something to reduce the number of turns for slow start.

Back