• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] On the Matter of the Multiverse Idea in Pkmn and how it might be displayed in Pkmn Legends.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    I tried looking for a smaller title but I just want to on point.

Here is what I know so far. I've read some articles about the prospects of interaction between the games. I do not know if this is something more than just representative also of where is the story line heading towards. I love the connectivity between these games. I have em all for gods sake, and I play a different every day and I have competitive teams in my respective games. This is why I bring this up.
    We know that Platinium had a lot to do with alternate universes and we know that there was even this area to which you can go back to, the "Distortion World". I do believe they will mess with that kind if feature but in another new level maybe mind breaking. I do believe that in summary of my idea, the ultimate experience is to play together with your friend in the world of pokemon itself and be able to hangout in real time and space around doing whatever it is you do. I do not believe this is some sort of WW but rather a local connection thing. It is meant for friends that are next to you, be able to play in a way where you interact socially as well. This makes as far as Im concerned stupid amount of sense. This is something that Nintendo did in a way or another in previous games outside the pokemon title. Titles like Zelda and Metroit requiered you to really play with a friend and figure out what to do, and if you make it alone, you will at least need to interact with another played game from another version. This is something that enhances and perpetuates the videogame into the human life no matter what because after that, it is a social activity. To go hunt pkmn with your friend. So. This is why I believe that this will eventually happen, this idea of being able to play in real time with a local connection with others, to do tasks, explore, catch pokemon, etc... Plus the name is 'LegendS'.

Now, on the matter as to how can this be actually hinted with everything that has been coming out.
    First, the most relevant, the video revealed. We can admit that the video raised a lot of eyebrows. Now, we have it clear. On the Matter of the Multiverse Idea in Pkmn and how it might be displayed in Pkmn Legends.
    As I suspected, Darkrai is behind the poor man's last breath.
    I do believe this is also a story that will unfold as we wait for the game.
    I do believe that by the 14th of Feb or around Valentines, We might see a Cresselia appearing if we dont see her by christmas.
    I do believe that this whole thing will be like an event thing in the game as well. I do not want to speculate about that tho.
    I do want to retouch on the fact that we might get a pkmn game that might be a great piece to the collection due to the fact that it will probably have a reward system also with Pkmn BDiamond and SPearl.
    Now, I do think that Pkmn Legends will be able to intect with other Legends game, but not with the BD and SP. I do believe that rewards systems and maybe even mysterious places can be unlocked, but i do not believe that full interaction with the character of the person next to you will be achieved. (Good GameBoy FireRed/Emerald Days) I do believe however, that Legends will give us that and maybe to capture arceus even in Platinum... since "The Azure Flute was never distributed. ... Despite the Azure Flute never having been distributed, the Wonder Card text for the Arceus distributed during Pokémon's 20th Anniversary made reference to it."
    This might mean that we will see lots of heroes and meet Red's father which we all know is Ash. (Im kidding)
    Now, I'm not drawing this conclusion from a legendary pokemon or for a legendary pokemon. But rather to put a horizon or a hope, in the idea of more than just battling with your friend. This is why I have competitive teams.
    So, As we've all seen another reason as to why this is even more true, is the fact of the bloody sky opening up like the apocalypse is going down and the whole world will try to kill you now. Period.
    On the Matter of the Multiverse Idea in Pkmn and how it might be displayed in Pkmn Legends.On the Matter of the Multiverse Idea in Pkmn and how it might be displayed in Pkmn Legends.

With this being said, I do believe this game will include this feature, I do believe that we will see all of the legendaries being crazy and I do believe that an OLED Switch and starting out with a friend next to you and just play it for like 8 hours on a the Friday that comes out is the right thing to do once we get this game in our hands.

I know, that we all know that Of course, another dimension or whatever... is like, nah, its a whole new game with a friend. Where you can catch, explore, and trade, maybe even raise pokemon together. Its a whole new bloody thing. I do believe thats the feature and I suspect but very little that maybe this game will require either objects of Palkia or trade to get these pkmn. I don't think they will be able to get caught but if they do then good.

I hope you find my suspicion interesting and consider if this is actually a thing that might be made possible on the upcoming game.
    Let me also know what do you think and if anybody plays pokemon Platinum lmk, its my fav pkmn and the one I legit play every day. Im trying to chain an Absol in the snow and get the bloody mystic wolf pkmn shiny. Anyhow, I love to go upstairs to the Arceus platform and just leave the DS on and enjoy the static as I work.

Good Day Everyone.
    Osbled

Back