• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X won't save game

Years
  • Is there a way to fix the saving problem on Pokémon X? No matter how many times I press "UP + B + X" and reset the game and start playing it and save the game once I close the game and reopen it my save data is corrupted it says. Is this something that can be fixed or need to get the same game again or can it be repaired or is it something minor that happened and just need to change settings?

Thank you

Years
  • This is something very odd but my game works now all of the sudden. I haven't played it the whole time since I thought it was broken since no one said a word here. But I thought to give it a shot and assumed it will do the same thing but after I cleared the saved game and played and also saved over 8 times each to test and it works. How did my game fix? Does anyone know? Or will it have the same problem again in the future? I' am happy it works now though. :)

jangocatt

20 Year Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    My daughter was having save issues and getting messages about not being able to find her SD card. We bought a new SD card and everything seems to be working now. Not sure what might be causing your issues, but maybe try a new SD card if it happens again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My daughter was having save issues and getting messages Bout not being able to find her SD card. We bought a new SD card and everything seems to be working now. Not sure what might be causing your issues, but maybe try a new SD card if it happens again.
    Just wondering but did you mistype the word Bout? That's not a word I think you meant to type "about" correct? That's the closest word I can think. I notice a lot of people don't spell correctly lately I wonder if teachers aren't teaching right or so. I' am 31 so I don't know how younger ones are learning in school. But I think probably it was just a mistype since I do mistype a lot since I type fast. I think everyone is mistyping. I can say no one is perfect.

Anyways my boyfriend Kent said he thought the game might been broken on the saving part so he said that no matter how many times you save it once you close the game and opened it you will have to start over. He had games that had this issue.

Once Kent said that he had a game that if he bumped it or anything it will lose the saved game but he said at first it didn't save anymore but it saved for some reason but just needed to make sure to get any impact on it so it won't lose the saved game. I asked Kent that is this game having same problem also and he said no since this one does really keep the saved game completely and didn't just save some things. I just hope this game will work from now on. He did say keep an eye on it though.

Last edited:
    Back