• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Have people already started cheating in hacked pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    I was just in an online battle and I had my pressure Corviknight against a Whimsicott who put out leech seeds, put on layers of cotton guard, and then kept putting out substitutes.

I just tossed out a sub, bulk up'ed to max, roosted, and then started to brave bird down the substitutes knowing that they would only have 5-8. Topping myself off with a roost in between. I ended up blowing through 13 substitutes and a cinderace they threw out one turn.

Am I missing something here or are people really already cheating in infinite PP pokemon? I mean I won anyways when the game canceled the battle for some reason. Then on the victory screen the guy rage quit and DCed giving me the disconnect error.

pkmin3033

I don't know about your own experience, but I would still think it a fairly safe bet that there are hacked Pokemon circulating already - people with the knowledge on how to do it have already ripped the game's code to pieces, and if you go on eBay there are people selling Pokemon that are almost guaranteed to be obtained through illegitimate means. It was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm 90% sure Pressure doesn't affect the opponent's self-applied moves (i.e. Substitute, Cotton Guard) and it only works if the move made contact with the Pressure user (i.e. Leech Seed on the Corviknight).

Edit: Tested this on USUM and Substitute isn't affected by Pressure so I'm sure it carries over to SwSh.

Last edited:
    Back