• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some FeedBack

RattataDude

Soon-To-be RaticateMan
Years
  • Hello, People of Pokecommunity! I was thinking of an Idea for a ROM hack I was going to do. I was going to make an evolution for Eevee, where it kind of has Arceus DNA.
    Should it's type be the type of gem it's holding?[who remembers the gems from gen 5?] Or should it just have protean?
    I hope you guys reply!
    -RattataDude

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Well I mean the Gems were there in Gen Vi and VII as well just unobtainable by any legit means other than Normal Gem.... much to my chagrin, I might add :/
    Silvally is already like an Arceus-lite and he's kinda lame. So my vote is the Protean option. Since that will make it a little more dynamic if you ask me.

Alternatively, I have a plan for an ability in my own hack where it's kinda like an inverse of 'Color Change'. So, instead of changing to the type that the 'mon is hit by, they become the type of the thing they hit instead. Kinda like stealing their essence/ life-force type of thing. Not sure if that's the theme you're after , but it could be something to consider

Back