• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] My channel where I make Pokemon content and other Pokemon related things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
Years
Yeah, that is quite a bit of an issue. The lack of a link. There are a lot of people named shinyrayquaza on YouTube, buddy. I mean, I'd check you out and leave a little feedback, but I kinda can't because I have no clue what your channel is. :P

Also, I'm no moderator, but as a PC member to another PC member, I advise you might want to be careful about making these kinds of threads. This might come across as advertising, especially as this is the Art and Design forum, and advertising is typically frowned upon. :P

Welcome to PC, though! Glad to have you here! :)

Years
Yah, it's advertising as you haven't shown us any creative content. Sorry for not catching this earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back