• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Pack Resource by Neon Skylar

Years
Holaaa Mis chiquitos!! I present myself here with my first contribution to the community ... For a long time after several attempts to make a Rom Hack and not get it I was left with the material that I was doing and that I was collecting at the same time.

It should be noted that I am very demanding and detailed in the graphical part .. without anything else to say this pack contains the following:

Battle Background: Battlefields made by me already to insert (contain tilemap, palette.act and raw)

Intro Sprite For Fire Red (Performed by Me) of HGSS and BW2.

Medals: The ones from BW accommodate them, the others are from CompuMax and Soaringskies.

Backpacks: There are the DP and BW backpacks .. In this folder are the resources to insert the BW backpack with your tilemap, palette and raw ready.

Overworld: There are oveworlds or minis as you want to call them, which can be used with the Dynamic Overworld Palette of Nevatox, of which the ones from RZE are from WesleyFG, the ones from BW and DP were made by me (in a way to say that it fits them). indexe).

Patches: Here are the patches that I use the most ..

Sprite Trainer: Here are the sprites of several games made by my Sprites Resource exepcion of some that are of Jo7a and CompuMax, and one that another DevianArt.

I hope and you like it and take advantage of this small contribution and get the most benefit for your Hacks.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/an3cjakuxy4gpff/Neon+Skylar+2.0.rar/file

With Credit questions .. I already mentioned the ones that I collected and and my work. If in any case I need to mention someone let me know by PM.

Link Actualizado: Exploten este pack y saquenle la chicha xD

Last edited:

YoY-X

bootycable
Years
Why cant you make it a .zip file? It would be way more easier to open. But this is pretty cool! I hope you will add more! But can you add more info in your thread? And actually add Images, not have links to them.

HuK

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Can you explain how to insert Battle Background?
or Can you make some patches for me..?

HuK

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
how can i use palette.act?
i need to know palette offset.. xD

Back