• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yes there is suposed to be two, but i missed the first after i worked so hard to catch it >.<

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    xD that is funny alpha well whenever you are ready ill still have the pokes lol

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    now i dont know who i am trading to, but apparently i guessed right lol ill get to you in a min shinie...

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    hey becki, i have a naive ditto you can have. and i may be able to get all of the other types of ditto you need. i dont want anything in return though.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh XD sorry i thought your in game name was bryce or what not thats why i sent it to you lol i was messing with my ipod when the trades started xD

and i would really appreciate that swimgeek, are you sure there is nothing i could get you?

Years
  • oh XD sorry i thought your in game name was bryce or what not thats why i sent it to you lol i was messing with my ipod when the trades started xD

and i would really appreciate that swimgeek, are you sure there is nothing i could get you?

It's okay. I was watching my brother play xbox. So we where both distracted, lol.
    I don't know if you could hear my talking or if the mic even picked it up or not.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    really alpha? being a perfectionist are we?

ahhh thanks so much swim geek, i have one more trade, then i could trade with you ^^

i only heard a mumble shinie, xD but my mistake.

Years
  • really alpha? being a perfectionist are we?

ahhh thanks so much swim geek, i have one more trade, then i could trade with you ^^

i only heard a mumble shinie, xD but my mistake.

No, its fine. It happens, lol.

Ha, stupid weak mics, I said a lot O_o. I also didn't have the volume high, I don't know if that affects it, because I hate the music in the games.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • WOW! I'm glad we have you on the forums, my pokedex no wait...my GAME could use your assisstance, you see I really haven't played my Platinum lately except to get darkrai but here is what I want.

I want all johto, hoenn, and squirtle breeded it doesn't matter what nature but make sure there attacks are what they actually are(born with tackle or something, like it would be normally basically)

Thanks man!

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    tyson i can do that, but some will have egg moves,i can't help it...

okay well ill put you on the list though tyson

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yha that might work shinies :)

and i don't loan/give out shinies anymore tyson...sorry

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh yes i did shinie, thanks xD i guess i am doing more than i am thinking lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back