• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow, I've only got clues 4, 6, 8, and 10. The others are nearly impossible. :(

Although I was halfway solving 1, then got stuck...

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • combine the letters and numbers you got and I think it makes the name that you have to send to, thats what I think. OMG! This is giving me a nose bleed!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay guys, some clues for the rest of you:

1. I sure wish I'd paid attention in geography class!

3. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Black_and_White_characters - someone missing?

6. How do you start your statements? With a capital!

7. Seven Ate Nine.

9. Audy is good at fixing things. :) Community Questions and Feedback anyone?

And that's all I'm giving away~!
    (Hopefully I got that order right lol)

Alsooo... hopefully you all discover the account. D:

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    So far I got:
    3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 11.
    I still need:
    1, 2, 4, 9 and 10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okaaay, this thread is going to be locked, but! If you guys discovered all the answers and can't work out the actual account to PM, PM me instead. First person to PM either account will get the emblem and win -- of course, if the answers are correct. As for the exact answers? When I work that out/get it, I'll blog the answer for you guys, so just keep checking blogs (which'll be within the next few days, hopefully).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back