• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A legend is Born

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • Okay Everyone,
    I've started making a pokemon rm2k\3 game again, after having two viruses made me have to reformat my hard-drives and onee projects RPG_RT.idb file got corrupted. After working on three projects, I decided to take a break. During this period, I got all the GB\a Roms and "Emulated" them. I checked out how everything worked. Now that i know, I need a team put together. Basically What i need are
    *Spriter(not really but if you wanna work on this project and see your name on the programmers credits)
    *CBS Designer(Custom Battle system, this is about the only thing i cant do on my own)
    *Trainer card designer( i can make trainer cards, shoot i have my own request thread, but i need someone to make it to where it shows the heros name, his pokemon(easy) and Badges(easy),and time and stuff.
    and i need a menu system built, its possible because rm2k3 kid does it on pokemon liquid.
    *if any one else wants to work on this, let me know on this thread and tell me what you do

Thanx, if you want to join my team you can post it here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Basically, the games about:
    You live on a secret island, in the middle of the ocean, and you and your Mom protect the Red and Blue orbs. Team Magma and Aqua have been observing you for some time now, there's no way in through the air because they have an Alkakazam that puts a barrier around the place. The only way to get food to them is to push a button inside the house that moves one oof the boulders, then once the persons ashore, it moves back into place. Well, one day one of the boulders shatter because of the other one moving. Team M and A see this and jump at the opportunity to grab them, and they succeed. Now you have to go and defeat them. Sneakilly, Team Magmas and Aquas leaders Desquise themselves and become the Pokemon League champions. Now you must go through the new region and defeat all the gyms to get their badges, Beat the Pokemon League, and Defeat Team A and Team M to get the orbs back.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Well, your story is kind of...well... It needs A LOT of work, enough said.

That's beside the point though. You don't have any screenshots. I'll be reporting this thread. Post some before a mod sees.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back