• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Love ball stuffuls with EM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I'll be online in about a hour or two sir. Thanks again.

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    You never went online -_-

Was online for about 30mins after I posted sir...then internet went down cuz of power outage from a really bad storm. No worries, though...Ill pass on the Pokemon, sir. I don't want to become a burden trying to catch up with me. Do appreciate it though.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Ice Punch must be chain bred onto Stufful. It can breed with the following Pok?mon for it: Sneasel, Delibird, Buneary, Scraggy and Cubchoo. You can only get Sneasel and Delibird in Sun and Moon.

Sneasel can breed with the following Pok?mon for Ice Punch: Delibird, Buneary, Scraggy, Cubchoo and Stufful. That leaves Delibird. Delibird can breed with the following Pok?mon for it: Totodile, Sneasel, Buneary, Weavile, Scraggy, Cubchoo and Stufful. Totodile can only breed with Abomasnow, who is not obtainable in Sun and Moon, for Ice Punch.

The Stufful you were given is not legit.

Ok :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Was online for about 30mins after I posted sir...then internet went down cuz of power outage from a really bad storm. No worries, though...Ill pass on the Pokemon, sir. I don't want to become a burden trying to catch up with me. Do appreciate it though.

I never said you were a burden , I just went able to give you your stufful yet , so I'll give you one next time you are online :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back