• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SolarLuna

Lunatone and Solrock evolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Sprite #2 is better. It's as bright as it should be (#1 is a bit dull). About the typing, normal or flying would do it for me. Judging by the placement on the first post, she's the first gym leader to face, right? She can't be using a difficult type, like Steel, don't you think so?
Yeah, you're right. I think I skipped the "first" gym leader part so.. O_o

Heading out for your first badge with a steel type user is a bit ummm, difficult.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
Update time! Just kidding though........
I am working on this but slowly, school is back so I have limited time to work on it.
Then again if I manages to progress enough, I give you guy a update this weekend.

Years
Looks like an extremely well scrpted hack. I agree that i gives more of a marble tileset then anything else. another thing i like is that it is centered around jirachi, you dont see that often. GOOD LUCK

ohh and definitely B as previously stated the light give it a more traditional look

Last edited by a moderator:

DuoRyan

Years
Okay I been working or more so planning on a fun idea........so let me give you a sneak peak.
Social Link
and the Shrine quest
Now I won't say much about these, so guess on what you think these feature will have!

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
The Jirachi story is so strikingly similar to the Jirachi story for my hack, right down to the 6 comet fragments and absolutely everything...

I don't care, though. :P This is a good hack, I really wanna see more.

Yeah, you're right. I think I skipped the "first" gym leader part so.. O_o

Heading out for your first badge with a steel type user is a bit ummm, difficult.

And? There's nothign wrong with a bit of difficulty here and there.

DuoRyan

Years
The Jirachi story is so strikingly similar to the Jirachi story for my hack, right down to the 6 comet fragments and absolutely everything...

I don't care, though. :P This is a good hack, I really wanna see more.

And? There's nothign wrong with a bit of difficulty here and there.

Wow!? Really?
I guess I just made this story because it felt more simple but whatever I might change up a bit and thank for the feed back!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Paul-Newbarg, unfortunately posting in a thread that hasn't had any activity for over a month is against the rules. DuoRyan, if you ever want this thread to be reopened just send a message to either myself or giradialkia. Until then, this thread is...

~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back