• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Do you like more Dynamax with Gigantamax or mega evolutions?

Do you like more Mega evolutions or gigantamax?

• Mega Evolutions

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Gigantamax

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
Years
  • Do you like more Dynamax with Gigantamax or mega evolutions? Because I am doing fakemons for Pokémon Blizzard Crystal, and I want to know what you like more, I don't know if I create Gigantamax for my fakemons or I create new mega evolutions for my fakemons?

If you want to join my project Pokémon Blizzard Crystal enter on this link:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=438793

I will update my images on page recruitment

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Do you like more Dynamax with Gigantamax or mega evolutions? Because I am doing fakemons for Pokémon Blizzard Crystal, and I want to know what you like more, I don't know if I create Gigantamax for my fakemons or I create new mega evolutions for my fakemons?

If you want to join my project Pokémon Blizzard Crystal enter on this link:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=438793

I will update my images on page recruitment

I think Gigentamax is cooler than mega evolution

Years
    • Seen today
    In my opinion Mega-Evolution is better in the way it was original. Dynamaxing is just making the Pokemon gigantic. While Gigantamax is just Mega-Evolution and Dynamax combined. I like the Idea that Mega-evolution could've made less viable Pokemon like Beedrill more viable, is just great to me. It is just too bad they also made it to where already powerful Pokemon gets a Mega-Evolution as well.

But overall my Favorite of the two mechanics would have to be Mega-Evolution, and I wish Sword and Shield would have implemented it in some way.

Back