• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Royal Purple

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
Well this is my story for my hack: Pokémon Royal Purple. REcently my comuter crashed and I lost all my files so before I get back on to Royal Purple, I'd like to post the story and see what others think, and maybe you cold help me develop it. WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!! If you don't want to know, then don't click show.

Introduction
Far south of Hoenn, is the region of Annohis. It is a shockingly cold region, home to multitudes of Water, Ice and Ghost Pokémon, but it rarely snows due to warm ocean current which flows from the nearby Atlantean Archipeligo.

Annohis is a region built on strong traditions, it has had a monarchy for over 2000 years and each of the seven major towns has an Elder to watch over them.

Because of Annohis's royal heritage and culture, many Pokémon such as Slowking and Nidoqueen are held in a high regard. However, above all are the Four Pokémon Princes, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy. These Pokémon have used their might powers to influence the area around Annohis for millennia, keeping the region safe and peaceful for centuries.

However things are beginning to go bad.

A ruthless group calling themselve Organisation Frozen Shadow are trying to capture the Princes
Spoiler:

And the most dangerous of the Legendary Pokémon has awakened deep in the darkest pits of the Great Frost Cavern, a Pokémon that could bring about the end of the world.

Story
You are a child from Ramme Town and today is your thirteenth birthday. You are given a birthday present from your mother and are sent to see Professor Oak, a researcher from Kanto in the north, who came ten years ago to study Ice Pokémon living outside tundra conditions. He gives you a Swinub, a Pokédex and five Pokéballs and sends you on the Elder Quest, a mission to defeat the Seven Supreme High Elders.

However, your quest is sidetracked when two mysterious Pokémon appears to you and warns you of the plots of the OFS and their mysterious leader Sir. You carry on regardless, unsure of what to do about the OFS. However in Stein City you encounter the OFS, they've taken control of the local barracks. You sneak in through the sewers and battle them. You meet Sir's second-in-commands Mr. and Mrs., and defeat them in a double battle. They disappear and report back to Sir, who promptly kills them. He goes wild and kills a couple of Grunts as well (he's a psycho) before calming down and considering the situation.

He decides to move begin preparations for his final plan without the weapons from the barracks. So he organises the remaining Grunts and his other Admins, Ms., Master and Mitress, for four simultaneous assaults on the locations of the Princes
Spoiler:

You are able to save Jirachi but Sir mananges to get Mew, Celebi and Manaphy, and he believes they are powerful enough to release
Spoiler:

You follow Sir into the depths of the Great Frost Cavern, and defeat the Admins. Sir finds himself unable to release
Spoiler:
from his bonds, until you enter with Jirachi and the union of the Princes is complete.
Spoiler:
begins to open a gateway to the
Spoiler:
and Sir is sucked in, but two mysterious Pokémon appear, they're the two Pokémon that warned you about the OFS,
Spoiler:
. They and the Princes battle
Spoiler:
and manage to close the portal. However
Spoiler:
blasts them all away before they can restore his bonds and he has enough power left to open a small gateway. You either capture or defeat
Spoiler:
and enter the gateway.

You encounter the Legendary Pokémon that
Spoiler:
killed and are informed by Sir that this is the Underworld,
Spoiler:
's realm, the land of the dead. Sir then reveals his true identity, his name is
Spoiler:
and this was the second time he had tried to open an interdimensional gateway. He has finally seen the error of his ways and tells you there is a Pokémon that can restore the Legendary Pokémon to life. He sends you to search for
Spoiler:
, whom you encounter inside
Spoiler:
. You and
Spoiler:
journey into the
Spoiler:
and restore each of the Legendary Pokémon in turn. Afterwards, you ask
Spoiler:
if he'd like to come back.
Spoiler:
declines, saying he has someone he'd like to meet here in the
Spoiler:
. He walks off looking for his apparently deceased friend. You leave the
Spoiler:
and continue on the Elder Quest.

After you complete the Quest, you are encountered by a member of King Mortimer's court, who tells you that you have been invited to challeng the Knights of the Pentagram, his personal bodyguard, a royal honour. If you successfully defeat the Knights, you can challenge the King himself and if you defeat him you will get the title of Champion of Annohis and a place as an honourary Knight of the Pentagram.

Back