• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legacy Run (playthrough idea)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Here's an idea for a run I've had that I wanted to get some opinions on. It's basically a way to run through every region with a "family lineage" of pokemon. It does require you to go out of chronological order to be able to work...But I still think it sounds fun.

Start with Fire Red or LeafGreen, catch team of 6 pokemon. Beat the game and do the post game at least up to the point of opening up the breeding center. Breed a team for the next game using your Hall of Fame team as parents. Your Pokemon may be bred with wild pokemon, but if you have two pokemon in your established team that are compatible with each other, they must breed to produce an offspring. Transfer or trade those to the next game. If you have an empty slot (due to mixing of parents), it may be filled with a wild pokemon. This will continue through a version of each generation until the final game where the final team are crowned champs. Genderless pokemon may be used, but no more than 1 is allowed on a team (and this'll make it more boring, as you're essentially stuck with the same pokemon for 7 regions).

Order:

FR/LG->HG/SS->D/P/Plt->B/w->B2/W2->OR/AS->XY->S/M/US/UM

Last edited:
    Back