• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys!
    I'm not looking for specific safaris, but it would be cool to have pokemon from past generations or Y exclusives.
    I play X and my safari is Poision: Cascoon, Ariados and Drapion.
    Send me a VM if you add me, and if you need someone to check yours just let me know!

FC: 3196 4201 7567

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    Hello, I'm just look to add people in general. I'm not sure what my safari is but my FC is 5172-1315-4345. Just drop me a message and I'll add you.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Can someone tell me who is in my Friend Safari (My code is in my signature).

PM me if you intend to add me to your list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Looking for a fairy safari with Mawile and Dedenne please
    My friend code: 4227-1524-0709
    My Rock Safari Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola and Rhydon

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Hey everyone I have no idea what is in my Friend Safari but my friend code 3754 6716 8065.

PM Me your Friend Code if you add me.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I have a DRAGON safari (can't remember what's in there though! T_T)

FC - 2895-7719-5310 - Tunuko

Looking specifically for safari with - MAWILE / DRAGONAIR / POLIWHIRL

iamDye

Dye
    Years
  • I've plenty of space left for friends. My Safari is Grass with Oddish and Swadloon on Pokemon Y. I've Pokemon X which I beat the elite four, but not sure what Safari type I have. Feel free to PM me if you add me. FC and info in signature. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Looking for a ditto safari or same as mine (Ferroseed and Excadrill needed)

Message your FC once you added me. Thanks!

FC: 4313-1196-5117
    Safari: Klang, Ferroseed and Excadrill

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2014
    Not sure what my friend safari is, but if anyone would like to find out, my FC is in my sig.

Just PM me so I can add you back. Obviously.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    I've got a ground safari, not too sure what's in it... I'll happily add anyone my FC is 4227-2190-2078

thanks alot

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I am looking for a safari with ditto, Please send me a message or reply on here thanks

Years
  • Anyone can friend me. Just Vm/Pm letting me know your adding me so that I can add you. Don't know what Friend Safari I have yet.

EDIT: Just want to let others know, I have not beat the Elite 4 yet. Just Beat the Lysandre labs and about to go into the Ultimate Weapon and get my Xernes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Bumping my FC again in case anyone is interested.
    If you want me to add you back, make sure you PM me with your FC, Type and the Pokémon found in your safari.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Looking for a bug safari, any kind will do, please pm me if you add me thanks!
    Code:1289-9662-8448

Years
  • Currently looking for a ghost Safari with Drifblim in it. If anyone has one, please do tell in a VM
    or PM, it'd be really appreciated!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back