• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kind of New Here

Metekulous

Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Hey everyone, I'm kind of new. I have another account but we created this one for our studio and partner since he doesn't have his own account. We created this account for our fan game as well.
    To go in a little more detail about the studio, we are a Design Studio based in Erie, PA.
    I'm a graphic and web designer and developer, and my partner is an 3D modeler/animator with a great deal of audio production in his background as well.
    We also build PC's for local businesses and individuals. We kind of do anything tech and design related honestly so there's kind of very little we can't do in those fields.

To talk more about our game, it's been in development for roughly 5 years and we've made a fair amount of progress over those years.
    I'm not going to go deep into what it's all about or anything since we want to keep things under wraps for a bit, but check out our facebook page if you want to learn more.
    We don't post a lot, just a fair warning. lol.

Anyways, Pokecommunity has always been a great place to learn and explore over the years, I hope to post more and hopefully release more information about our game in the future.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm kind of new. I have another account but created this one for my studio and upcoming fan game. To go in a little more detail about the studio, we are a Design Studio based in Erie, PA.
    I'm a graphic and web designer and developer, and my partner is an 3D modeler/animator with a great deal of audio production in his background as well.
    We also build PC's for local businesses and individuals. We kind of do anything tech and design related honestly so there's kind of very little we can't do in those fields.

To talk more about our game, it's been in development for roughly 5 years and we've made a fair amount of progress over those years.
    I'm not going to go deep into what it's all about or anything since we want to keep things under wraps for a bit, but check out our facebook page if you want to learn more.
    We don't post a lot, just a fair warning. lol.

Anyways, Pokecommunity has always been a great place to learn and explore over the years, I hope to post more and hopefully release more information about our game in the future.

Thanks!

Hi, nice to meet you.

Will you mind telling us your favourite pokemon game? Favorite animated show? Or even your favourite rom hack.

Enjoy your stay :-D

Metekulous

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    Favorite Pokemon games have to be GSC. I sank my entire childhood into those games. Favorite animated show right now has to be Rick and Morty but of all time is the original Yu-Gi-Oh. The pharaoh was the best and no one can compete with him.

Years
  • Favorite Pokemon games have to be GSC. I sank my entire childhood into those games. Favorite animated show right now has to be Rick and Morty but of all time is the original Yu-Gi-Oh. The pharaoh was the best and no one can compete with him.

Hmmm, GSC were really great games. I can still remember, every winter i used to sit in a sofa, wearing a blanket and play GSC. 😢 The old days were really good.

Back