• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Help

Years
So far I'm thinking Scolipede, Lanturn, Hydreigon, Snorlax, Beheeyem, and Drifblim. Any suggestions to make it better? It seems pretty well rounded so far.
Competitive team, btw :]
The Scolipede would have poison point and Drifblim Aftermath. Idk about anything else though.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Hello voodoocakes,

If this is indeed a competitive team, we'll need to to list some additional info, like movesets/natures/items, otherwise it can't be rated by competitive standards and will have to be moved to the In-Game forum :(

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
You can find competitive movesets and natures and everything here. It's not completely finished (and not every Pokemon is covered) but it highlights the most useful Pokemon in the game today. Also, another good resource is Smogon's list here: scroll down to about halfway through the OP and there'll be a bunch of spoilers with Gen I, Gen II etc. You can click on those and then the links in there are analyses of Pokemon and their good movesets. If something isn't listed there, then it's really not very good and you probably shouldn't use it on your team if you want to win in the OU metagame. ;o;

Good luck with building your team! :3

Back