• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG Help

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ok for the TCG on GBC is it possible to collect every pokemon card withough the use of cheats/game shark?

ALSO: Where to I find the Clefable card(in what booster pack?)

Thanks alot.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • v-road said:
    Ok for the TCG on GBC is it possible to collect every pokemon card withough the use of cheats/game shark?

ALSO: Where to I find the Clefable card(in what booster pack?)

Thanks alot.

if it's on a rom this is impossible as a few cards need card pop... and since you can't card pop, you'll need cheats...

get Pokemon TCG 2 on gameboy rom ^_^
    A lot more new cards are added on that that are never released in english!
    (and the japanese that you need to learn is minimal... you'll recognize what is "paralyze" "poison" "confuse" and "asleep" so quickly and that's pretty much all you need to know...)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Alright, that clears a few things up
    Im doing a big section on it for my site right now, since i have no info for it yet, but since ive gotten the game i should have a big section

Back