• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colloseum Erasin

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
  • When I do get colloseum, does anyone think that I should store my pokemon in the boxes, erase my Ruby, then get all the starters, and Azurill? (I through out my Sea Insence) Or buy Sapphire and do it like that?

PS: The only reason that there are two different Pokemon games per generation is so Nintendo makes more money...but I'm not here to say that.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Sleek said:
    When I do get colloseum, does anyone think that I should store my pokemon in the boxes, erase my Ruby, then get all the starters, and Azurill? (I through out my Sea Insence) Or buy Sapphire and do it like that?

PS: The only reason that there are two different Pokemon games per generation is so Nintendo makes more money...but I'm not here to say that.

Actually, the reason they come out with two games at once is, one, as everyone knows, you can't complete your pokedex without them both, and two, it encourages the trainers to interact with each other.

But I do suppose they make more money off it that way.

I would suggest buying saphire. It has slightly different pokemon, and it makes it easier to complete your pokedex that way. Plus you won't have to go through all the trouble of trransfering your pokemon over to the gamecube.

Back