• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umbresprites

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
  • SHES MY FRIEND AND SHE NEEDS IDEAS FOR HOW TO DO THIS... umbreonbabe12 needs some tips, she cant manage this when she thought she could... help any one? please? she doesnt want to get it closed...

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
  • Alrighty, now that you've got it in the right thread, I guess I'll make a request to get you practicing. A Zangoose reclored black and white, the stripes white and the body black.

umbreonbabe12

a loner
    Years
  • erm.. ill try... but its my first one... eheh ^^i will get better... eventually... ok... now i need to find out where to do pixel art.... sorry for this i really am sorry, but... i tried? i have no idea where to do pixel art, and i want to get into it so i started this! ^^

Last edited:

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
  • Um....you find the sprite, (a good site is pokemonelite2000.com) then copy it and paste it into paint. Then you zoom and paint it with colors. That's how I do it, and I don't know if it's the best or right, but it's easy. Good luck.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Don't just color the sprite all black, you need different shades of black, same goes for white.

Nuf ~.~ - Strike

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • sis, its okay, spriting just isnt your thing XD youll find you r meaning someday...

Back