• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Messed up EXP and HP bars

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2021
    Hello,

I hope I'm not in the wrong section.

I'm making a romhack just for fun and actually editing some sprites, using Tilemolester / NSE / Infranview and everything went pretty good so far... Until I made it to the Experience bar and HP bar displayed in the Pokémon Skills tab.

I attached 2 images to show you what I've got... it's the only sprite I have encountered problems so far and I can't figure why it does that.

Don't mind the missing letters (HP) I deleted them on purpose just for a test. But as you can see, the bars are a bit... messed up.

I suppose the solution is very simple and I'm missing something obvious here, but I'm just a beginner so...

If you need any information, do not hesitate.

Thank you !

Attachments

• BattleHPBarChartExample.png
      BattleHPBarChartExample.png
      2.5 KB · Views: 59
    • BreokenHpBarExample.png
      BreokenHpBarExample.png
      2.5 KB · Views: 59
    Back