• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] PokéPark Fishing Rally Unity (PPFRU) [Unity Engine] - ENG/ESP - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS

Years
  • Hey fellas! Today I bring a small project I made during the Passion Week holidays: PokéPark Fishing Rally Unity (PPFRU).

dei25wi-0de72523-7e19-4f0e-b36c-3972b519a264.png

It's a (non 1:1) remake of the lost DS Download Play game PokéPark Fishing Rally DS. For those who don't know what the original game is, it's a mini-game you could download on your DS at the Tokyo's Pokémon Centre in 2005. Once you turn off the game, it gets deleted. There's no public ROM and the game was lost forever.

I decided to remake it for mobile devices, but it's playable on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android.

The current rooster is:

- Poliwag
    - Krabby
    - Kingler
    - Goldeen
    - Seaking
    - Magikarp
    - Gyarados
    - Dragonair
    - Corphish
    - Crawdaut
    - Feebas

But I plan to add more mons in future betas.

It's available in English and Spanish.

Screenshots:

dei26be-4840b033-001f-4a3d-8fa0-b3aec16eb8c1.png dei26bq-9bfafc26-560d-4799-85b6-c948b0b6ae2d.png dei26cu-29405d87-b570-4f16-b95c-4d89ddce9184.png dei26da-5dad55e2-a560-4229-89ff-bbd39823822c.png

dei26dh-2d3ecec0-91c1-4285-ad20-72b6628996df.png dei26cd-34e5ba55-d89a-49f1-b295-5ee9958cec6a.png screenshot_0.png

Video:

Download:

Current Version 1.0.0

Future Plans:

Add more Pokémon: Wailmer, Corsola...
    Pokémon Data parser for sending them to Pokémon Essentials, Pokémon Let's Go Unity or other games.
    More languages support
    Polish graphics and animations
    Remake the UI

Credits:

ChainSwordCS: HD logo and remake of 2 tracks: Game track and catching track.
    Wowjinx and Funtendo: Making a translated logo based on ChainSwordCS japanese one.
    Nintendo and Pokémon: For original game
    Unity Technologies: Unity, ya know
    Manurocker95: The game development and stuff

It should be fully playable (missing yet some graphics and stuff). Once you finish the story, now a diploma is given to the player that can be shown tapping on the star in the title screen.

If you encounter any error, just report it so I can fix it. :)

Have a great day!

Last edited:
    Years
  • v0.0.3: Added texts for "story progression", changed a bit the encounter ratios, added diploma for ending the fishing dex, fixed text when replacing mon in the fishing box

Years
  • Released v0.0.7: Fixes and Fishing-Dex to check which ones are you missing. Excepting graphics and some add-ons, the game is fully playable from start to end.

screenshot_0-png.5119

Years
  • Released 1.0.0: Release version - Project Completed. The rest would be just improvements to the base and adding more mons.

You can now set mons free from Fishing Box and reset the game's data in menu settings panel.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2023
    Hi, I'd really like to play your game on my Android Phone but neither on A14 Beta nor Android 13 is it possible to install. Is it possible for you to update it to the newest APIs?
    Thank you for making this

Back