• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon Delta Genesis: the revival of Pokémon Arcus

Years
  • This is the new game I want to create with a big team that has time to help me. New members have joined and asked if I wanted to start from scratch and try out something more different when making a Pokemon fan game. We have decided to create a region based on my family's home country of Grenada. The title of the game is not yet given, but the story is mostly about how plague doctors describe Pokemon as ungodly monsters who taint the world and should have humans put an end to them; even though they use Pokemon themselves. You just moved into the Eldora region with your mom and dad who recently got new jobs at the academy on one of the regions smaller islands in which, you the player, get to enroll to after leaving behind Kanto's Lavender Town when you adopted a young Cubone as your first Starter. You take on Team Healers and there are going to be some Fakemon included. We may have started development, but I am not sure. I don't want to put this out in the open yet until I can get more members to join out team. I just bought an older laptop and installed RPG Maker XP on it so I should be able to start making some maps that can be used as screenshots to promote recruitment when people want to join.

A new region called Grenia Islands with new locations based on Grenada
    Poke COMM with new user interface and new pause menu design
    Multiple save slots
    Gen 1 to Gen 8 with all regional forms and evolutions (except Hisuian forms)
    Field Items to replace HMs
    4 trials and 8 gyms in Grenia Islands, each split into 3 islands with different mechanics
    Pokémon that evolve through trades whether they hold respective items or not can be given back by npc's for free by using a Link Trader
    Cubone starter gets buffed stats to work better in battles; however, you can use a new starter from other regions
    Dialogue with character portraits
    New evil organization who want to end all Pokemon known as Team Healers
    Exp. Share All
    Day and Night cycle
    Field/Terrain effects in all battles
    Gen 4 graphics
    Fan made/original remixes from all Pokémon themes
    PC Box machines located in several routes on each island
    Mega Evolution, Z-moves, and Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing
    *This game will include a darker part of the main story*
    Your Cubone Starter may get a Bond Phenomenon/Ultra evolution for battles

Attachments

• twitter_t8_Bamib.jpg
      twitter_t8_Bamib.jpg
      169.1 KB · Views: 5
    • twitter_Sh293bsU.png
      twitter_Sh293bsU.png
      721 bytes · Views: 53
    • twitter_wQOOmXp-.jpg
      twitter_wQOOmXp-.jpg
      428.9 KB · Views: 5
    • twitter_v9xbQNRb.jpg
      twitter_v9xbQNRb.jpg
      262 KB · Views: 1
    • twitter_6x9cIz1R.jpg
      twitter_6x9cIz1R.jpg
      212.8 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

JulyArt

New Developer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2021
    I need to learn how to run Pokémon Essentials and RPG Maker XP on the current/new macOS operating system and later on either Wine or whatever is better than that

Just install windows on your Mac. Could even erase iOS completely and just only have windows. As Mac are just computer after all. (Can always revive back to iOS, since all Mac starts from that if doing hard reboot)

Don't need to use 'bootcamp'. If would like to keep both iOS and Windows and switch back and forth, then 'maybe' bootcamp. Maybe, as I find booting back and forth to be easier than bootcamp. (when I did still used iOS)
    Within 'bootcamp' are a set of drivers that makes windows work with Apple Keyboard for example. Those are good, extract those, but the rest of bootcamp, it's a mess per se.

I've had the Mac I'm using for more than a decade. The first few years of those were 'bootcamp' years. The rest is pure windows. It's just my preference.

Years
  • There is something called Parallels for mac that installs windows 10 after I did some research. Thanks for letting me know what to do. I'll put this advice to good use.

Years
  • I keep seeing another Pokemon fan game with Delta in its name. I am going to have to change my game title to Orphan Genesis from now on but im not sure since the name itself is patent pending.

Years
  • I will try to start development for Pokemon Orphan Genesis soon this week after I download Parallels once I have enough money for it. This does mean I am using a new computer and am now testing it out.

Years
  • Unable to use Parallels due to this computer of mine not being Intel-based for virtual machine arm chip or other reasons. I already have gotten a refund and removed it from my computer. There must be another way for me to make my fan game. I am open to any and all suggestions because Wine doesn't appear to be in the App Store on my Mac computer.

Years
  • Never mind. It only works on 32-bit OS for Windows 10 Pro when using Parallels. I only have 64-bit Windows OS. Any way I can run RPG Maker XP on Mac using anything related to Wine program?

Years
  • Finally got someone to commission a male and female protagonist for my fan game. Here is the boy you may have to copy and paste the URL into a new window on your browser. This is from Tangocoyo on Twitter. file:///var/folders/4x/g2j679j52rlbzgzk9fsg2g1c0000gn/T/com.apple.Safari/WebKitDropDestination-ytggcFEk/twitter_t8_Bamib.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
  • Got a new spriter to help out with some ideas for a translation device on most Pokemon; if you are interested when seeing this to help out with my project, let me know!

Years
  • Planning on getting an older laptop with windows 10 32 bit OS in order to create my fan game because my current computer from Apple did not come with BootCamp. I will let you all know when that happens so that I can get started on production.

Years
  • I now have a few writers with me and we are changing the plot of the game to plague doctors describing how Pokemon are monsters and humans should stay away from them or the like.

Years
  • Wanting to have more members on the team! If any of you see this and are favoring it right now, we need Mappers, Scripters, Spriters, and Music Composers for this project to happen.

Back