• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon Atlantis

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Pokémon Atlantis (Name not final) is a fangame that I started planning some days ago, it is inspired by an Ocean pokedex made by Kyle-Dove who can be found on DeviantArt. This game would take place on a region that's completely underwater, the pokedex would be made only of fakemon and they would all be related to the ocean somehow, despite this they won't be all water type

The starters:
    Starters.png

Psychic type Jellain, fighting type Klamrate and dark type Anglark

The lore so far: The region was once a very wealthy island, but the greedy people once disrespected a great ocean legendary pokemon, which ended up destroying the region and submerging it, the legendary's counterpart wanted to give a second chance to some of the people who were good and respected nature, so it saved them by giving them the ability to breath underwater. These people then created a society which lived in harmony with nature, while still doing technological advance

Please let me know of any thoughts, suggestions or questions you all have, I hope I can one day make this concept a reality.

B+

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Underwater as in actually swimming / diving? Or more so like an underwater civilization housed in air domes?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Underwater as in actually swimming / diving? Or more so like an underwater civilization housed in air domes?

Oh sorry for the very late response, but the humans that enter the region are able to breath underwater thanks to one of the legendary pokemon, still unsure if they would just walk or swim too because of gameplay reasons, the evil team is trying to capture this legendary to exploit it's power. This isn't like, final but it's my idea so far

Last edited:
    Back