• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Delta Green

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
Years
  • THIS GAME IS NOWHERE NEAR FINISHED, THE DEMO PROVIDED BELOW ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO PLAY UP TO THE FIRST GYM. THERE ARE BOUND TO BE BUGS. IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM HERE, OR ON RELIC CASTLE

DOWNLOAD DEMO 2: Mirror 1/Mirror 2
    (External sites, compressed 7z, not encrypted)

Delta_Green_Poster.png

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    This game uses Pokemon Essentials v19.1
    Spoiler:

This is a non-profit fan-made game.
    No copyright infringements intended.
    Please support the official games

Last edited:

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
    Years
  • Hello Everyone! I have some news.
    So recently, Pokemon Essentials 19 got release, but I am sad to say that I am not going to be upgrading to it. For three reasons:
    1. It is too different from PE18
    2. It doesn't have any plugins I can use yet
    3. Porting the game takes time. Let me go over each. Starting with:
    1. It is too different. I am used to PE18, because I have been using that code base for a long time. I know that it now uses an engine that is now 60FPS, but I will be honest, I am fine with V18.1, which is 30 FPS. HOWEVER, the way it handles plugins is too different. Moving me to my next point.
    2. It doesn't have any plugins I can use yet. As far as I am aware, there are 0 plugins I can use for the engine. I had to make the tough choice to cut Pokemon anyways, and I do not want to get rid of mid-battle scripted battles. And moving on to my last point:
    3. Porting the game takes time. The way RMXP it's data folder is weird, and I don't know what I am doing in that folder. I had a hard time porting it from v17 to v18. I don't think it is even worth it right now, with the lack of plugins. So for this fan game, I am going to keep v18 my go to for now. Also, it will remain the primary engine for Delta Green. I hope you don't mind.
    I don't think it is worth porting in the long run. As it takes time, PLUS I have to deal with a different plugin handler. So, sorry, I hope you understand.
    - TheCrafters001

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
    Years
  • Hello Everyone! I have some news.
    So recently, Pokemon Essentials 19 got release, but I am sad to say that I am not going to be upgrading to it. For three reasons:
    1. It is too different from PE18
    2. It doesn't have any plugins I can use yet
    3. Porting the game takes time. Let me go over each. Starting with:
    1. It is too different. I am used to PE18, because I have been using that code base for a long time. I know that it now uses an engine that is now 60FPS, but I will be honest, I am fine with V18.1, which is 30 FPS. HOWEVER, the way it handles plugins is too different. Moving me to my next point.
    2. It doesn't have any plugins I can use yet. As far as I am aware, there are 0 plugins I can use for the engine. I had to make the tough choice to cut Pokemon anyways, and I do not want to get rid of mid-battle scripted battles. And moving on to my last point:
    3. Porting the game takes time. The way RMXP it's data folder is weird, and I don't know what I am doing in that folder. I had a hard time porting it from v17 to v18. I don't think it is even worth it right now, with the lack of plugins. So for this fan game, I am going to keep v18 my go to for now. Also, it will remain the primary engine for Delta Green. I hope you don't mind.
    I don't think it is worth porting in the long run. As it takes time, PLUS I have to deal with a different plugin handler. So, sorry, I hope you understand.
    - TheCrafters001

Please disregard this statement. I have changed my mind and I will be moving over to Pokemon Essentials 19.

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I have updated the Demo! I hope you enjoy playing demo 2!

Known Bugs (fixable):
    * Trainer Scienteit Ken doesn't have trainer data. (The trainer in the first gym, not the gym leader.)
    * Some trainers are missing VS animations (Gym Leaders, and Rival)
    * Some trainer levels are too high

Known Bugs (Not Fixable)
    * Sitting on the title screen for too long causes the game to crash.
    * Pressing f12 (The restart game button) crashes the game.
    * Trainer Sprites pop into existance.

TheCrafters001

Serperior!
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I am sorry about the bugged builds! I have fixed them now. I am very sorry about it.

Demo V2.2 fixes all issues with Demo v2 and v2.1, including: Town names not displaying properly, the menu now working properly, and a lot more.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It sounds cool but there isnt any screenshots so I dont know what the game itself looks like but I might play it

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Thank you for adding screenshots I like to see what the game looks like before I play it

Back