• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Shadowless booster pack from a blister. Seller could know that inside are unlimited instead of shadowless?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Hello poke fans,

Recently I bought a base set shadowless booster pack from a seller on ebay. It's a short crimp, I read everywhere that you have 50/50 chance but it is that really true? It is possible that the seller could know if inside there are unlimited cards even from a blister pack? I even read about the wizard logo on the back of the booster, if it is blue it's shadowless, if it is purple are unlimited. It is true?

Thank you everyone, it's really hard to find any information about this

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You will never get a guaranteed 100% legit box on Amazon, EBay, or any other third-party sellers. You just don't know if the packs are weighed, or other highly nuanced andfrankly mythical nonsense people have conjured to "I swear it's real bro!".

I don't know if you box it legit, and neither will you until you open it. I wish you luck though.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    No it's not a box but a booster pack. It is weighed and it's heavy, I know the pack hasn't been resealed. The problem is, how to really know If inside are unlimited or shadowless? Aren't there other certified method? Except of course for the tradable game card in the end. Maybe the artwork color could tell something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2021
    I dealt with a lot of shadowless packs back in the day. I had two full boxes come to me that were shadowless. The packs were significantly longer than my other packs and, if memory serves me, the printing on the wrapper was not as clear.
    I thought I still had one of these packs but I can't find it.

Back