• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm creating a game called 'Tornado', which basically an up to date version of the old game called '1945'. Yet I'm not very good at creating sprites, so that is what I'm here for.

Is to ask if anyone could create us some sprites, the sprites i need. Are of three islands but the it can be no bigger than 64 x 64 pixles, but must include water around the edges of the islands.

Which brings me to the next sprite i need creating, it is a sprite of water - well the sea to be more precise. Yet it has to be of the same color as the water around the islands! But they must be your own, and you will get recognition for it!

If you have any then just e-mail us with the images, and send me your nickname as well so i can put them in the credits. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back