• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chocobo Riders Club!

Years
  • Yeah that would! I made a nice avatar sort of thing for the club! To me it seems a little funny! I hope you guys enjoy it!
    funnypicture.bmp

Years
  • I don't think I could do Sora riding on the Chocobo unless he was like little Brendan in that avatar! I'll do another banner, but this time with two idiotic people interviewing the Chocobo..... That'll be good..... Well for now enjoy that little avatar! I'll be back on in 2 hours!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • ok then.i do have some little sora overowrld sprites.we could use those.lol poele interviewing a chocobo.so chcocobo what makes you so cute?*the chcocbo looks around makes a little sound sees the camera*!*it runs off*now come back!darn thats excatly how we lost squall!except he got away in the ragnarok.

Years
  • I am, yet again, dreadfully sorry for double posting in my own thread, but I have a done a banner. It's what you asked me to do, kblmastr. Unfortunately I don't have Animation Shop(even though I DO know how to use it). I hope you guys will use it in your siggy instead of that huge Chocobo banner.

when_chocobos_go_mad.bmp

Back