• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reach Into Time OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    As we get farther into the plot, it'd be prudent to maybe post questions or suggestions in here, especially if it's an important decision. Also, if there's something that someone would like to go a certain way, we can discuss it in here.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Oh yes!

I finally found it! Woo-Hoo!

Anyways, I'm just chilling and waiting. I'm glad I found this.

Years
  • I'm wondering how much leeway we have for scenes that don't include our characters. You know, those parts that introduce plot points without having them come right out. Something like:

"Little did they know, but they were being watched." or "Faraway on a mountaintop a flock of ravens perched around the remains of a campsite."

I'd like to include things like this, but I don't want to sidetrack the story.

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    I'm wondering about the plot advancement. Ie: Gamis just did a ton in one post, finding someone who was sleeping and moving out, etc. I'm not trying to pick on him, but rather on all of us - we seem to be getting particularly lucky.

Years
  • I'm wondering about the plot advancement. Ie: Gamis just did a ton in one post, finding someone who was sleeping and moving out, etc. I'm not trying to pick on him, but rather on all of us - we seem to be getting particularly lucky.
    I was thinking a little along those lines myself. I posted some in character speculation on it, but yeah, we're sailing along rather smoothly at the moment.

Years
  • Don't beat yourself up or anything like that. It's just that by having the characters meet up like they did meant we didn't get a chance to have more drawn out and dramatic encounters. We can always come up with more. Really, it's understandable since even though we had free reign to do what we wanted with our characters most of us just had them wash up on the beach.

Years
  • When did this appear?
    In any case, did other characters go with Gamis? I'll wait for them to post otherwise.
    On-topic: Just remember to keep things slow. The best part about role-plays is interaction. Shorter posts aren't taboo when you're asking someone a question or the like. Just not one-liners or paragraphs that are mostly quotes.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I'm sorry guys, I know I've been behind on this. It's lame because it's my RP. I'll have a post up very soon. Thanks for being so active in it, I'm glad you guys are getting the idea of the type of RP I was gunning for.

Years
  • Still seems rather early for Pokemon to be riled up enough to disobey their trainers. A friendly battle between trainers would be better.

Years
  • Could use a response of yours Game, just to push it back to the front page.
    But seriously guys, I've seen some of you posting sign-ups and posts in other RPs. Learn to commit to one before signing up to multiple ones. Very bad habit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back