• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blaQk's Pokémon Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey CMT for this little guy

Aerodactyl | Level: 1 | Jolly | Ability: Pressure

i have a few events not listed yet like a lax 10th anniversary celebi if you'd like that or some other shinies

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    • Tentacool | Level: 1 | Calm | Ability: Clear Body
    • Gastly | Level: 1 | Timid | Ability: Levitate
    • Dratini | Level: 1 | Adamant | Ability: Shed Skin

Would you happen to know the IVs of these? ^_^

Sorry, I missed your post. No I don't know their IVs and the weren't IV bred so I doubt they are that great.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Updated.

Shop got a major overhaul and a few new pokes have been added as well as a few new services, which includes breeding.

sorry dude i fell asleep last night.. ill be on from now til 2ish, and after 9 pm EST tonight so we can trade then. :)

Lol, just seen this. I'll be on tonight around 11 - 11 30 pm central to trade.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    what do u want for 10 aniv articuno, charizard, dragonite, entei, espeon, latias, latios, moltres, raikou, typhlosion, umbreon aND zapdos

I'm just trying to fin the four 10 ANIVs I'm missing at the moment, bro.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Long overdue update.

Added some EVed, IV bred, and other goodness for you kiddies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back