• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Distortion

NightLullaby

Pokémon Epoch Co-Director
Years
  • This project is made using RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials.
    UPDATED ROLES / GAMEPLAY SCREENSHOTS.
    Pokemon_Distortion_Logo7smol.png

About:
    Pokemon Distortion takes place in a new region, the Petrite Region designed based on the West, and it features a new type, Synthetic! We're developing a large expansive story to keep players engaged even for a while after the main campaign. We want to make this game a fun and difficult challenge with a new and old pokemon. We have around 150 brand new pokemon, as well as a set of regional variants and more! We want to make a fun and engaging game for players to enjoy. We aim for a fun but difficult playstyle for pokemon players to play through, and collect pokemon they've love from past games, as well as introduce them to our new set of pokemon!

The Petrite region is specifically based on a mix of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, with a fair set of unique biomes for people to explore! The unique set of locations that are different from pokemon games in the past offer for quite a few unique new regional variants for players to catch and discover!
    Prepare for an intense story as the campaign goes on, with grand scale that encompasses several legendary pokemon, both new and old! Battle against powerful foes, alongside your powerful rivals in the high-stakes battles we've been working on, and explore this vast region, learning about the Petrite Region's deep lore and discovering the ties across time, Past, Present, and Future.

We offer a wide set of new pokemon, moves, and abilities to change up the way people choose the pokemon they decide to use in their game, as well as offering previous pokemon they'd like to use.

Features:
    - 150+ New Pokemon
    - New Megas
    - Time Travel Mechanics
    - New Type: Synthetic
    - Side quests
    - Regional Variants
    - Ancient Variants

Petrite Region Starters:
    EpochStarters.png

Gameplay Screenshots:
    PDV_ShowOff3.png

Gameplay_Teaser.png

Available Positions:

- Music Composers - For Locations and some battle themes. We have a hefty ost which we'll need multiple to help with!
    - Sprite Artists - For both tilesets, Battler Sprites, and Overworld Character Sprites

If you're interested, you can send me a friend request on discord and we can chat there!
    My tag is: Ani-LizLiz#2823

We have some people already, but we need more to aid in this project! We're finally picking up traction and we'd like to keep powering forward!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Hey !

I'm a pixel artist, not the best or the most experienced but if what I show you looks pleasing, it would be a pleasure to help you the best I can. I mostly do Battle Sprites. Sadly I can't post images yet, so I sent you some in pm.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Oct 28, 2021
    I could do pixel art too or scripting. Here is one.
    Name: Inteflask
    Type Synthetic Psychic
    New Piskel.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Oct 28, 2021
    How is this for a battle scene?
    New Piskel.gif
    This one has a transparent background.
    New Piskel-2.gif
    The black is the scene.

I know they aren't good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Let me know if you need any bug testers for this game. btw the pokemon for this game look really epic and cool. :D

Back